Giveaway ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much for doing this ! i love coffee almost any way as long as i can taste the coffee still. espresso, french press, capp, etc. right now i am.making almost exclusively pour overs at home, haha.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I typically order shots of espresso and add a bit of cream and sugar. Cheaper and stronger :)

Im not really a fan of coffee, but I do enjoy the mango dragonfruit refresher that Starbucks has. It really is nice and refreshing! Plus I'm just a fan of mango and dragonfruit in general. Its a sweet drink, but not too sweet.

Henlo!!!! I like my coffee with tons of cream and sugar! Basically it doesn't even resemble coffee when I'm done. Lol

Thanks for the contest!

Coffee with just a little cream or milk! ☕🥛

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

thank you for the giveaway 💛
personally, i hate coffee. much prefer chai tea latte with almond milk ✨

Thank you for the giveaway!!! i LOVE coffee and will get very sad if i drink bad coffee. I personally like it dark but with a splash of cold milk 🧡 :coffee:

I LOVE Vietnamese iced coffee. Have u tried it? Sweet condensed milk and ice!

Mmmmmmm. Perfect for occasional grab when working graveyard shift or random trips to the beach (before Corona T^T)

hi! i don't actually like caffeine, so i rely purely on sugar lol. i like hot chocolate though!

You like it when I make your coffee. =3=

Good luck everyone! ^o^

Yes, I am her personal barista...

Last edited:
I love my coffee black! Iced or hot works for me, but I prefer iced (even when it's cold outside lol). I'm never too far away from a cup though since I'm forever exhausted and running on caffeine.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I LOVE Vietnamese iced coffee. Have u tried it? Sweet condensed milk and ice!

Mmmmmmm. Perfect for occasional grab when working graveyard shift or random trips to the beach (before Corona T^T)
Yes I have tried it!! ❤ It’s so good ugh. I drink that and black coffee mostly 😂
Post automatically merged:

A little over than half an hour left! Thanks for your entries everyone - so many sweet tooths haha 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back