Yellow Star Fragment
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (57) +
Henlo everyone! I have extra mush lamps (and parasol) to give away ❤

I wanted to give back to this amazing community, and even if it's not much, I thought maybe someone would want these lights for their forest 😄
All you have to do is tell me how you like your coffee ☕ (or whatever your favourite drink is) I like mine black!
I'll pick one random winner using a generator! (I'll customize them to any colour you want!)

Giveaway ends tomorrow at 10pm EST. Good luck! 😊

Winner is @aperez714 ❤️ I will DM you shortly!

Thank you for entering everyone! I'm going to host another giveaway soon 😄 I really enjoyed this haha.

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway!
My favorite coffee is Vietnamese Ice Coffee. You make coffee and put it in the fridge overnight. You pour as much coffee and condensed milk as you like and add some ice cubes

I like my coffee black as well! (most of the time)

Thanks for the giveaway :D

thanks for the giveaway! I drink my coffee with LOTS of cream. or I love earl grey tea with a scoop of icecream.

Hey! I like coffee so much I became a barista for Starbucks. LOL I like my coffee with hazelnut, cream and a hint of cinnamon on top. It's perfect for a crisp autumn day!

Thanks for the giveaway. I like my coffee iced with vanilla and caramel syrup.

Oh funnn!! :D I also like mine black, or maybe with a tiny bit of cardamom and sugar (TINY bit) if I'm feeling sassy haha!!

Tiramisù can be a answer? LOL I don't really like coffee, but i really like tiramisù. :p

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back