• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks so much for doing this ! i love coffee almost any way as long as i can taste the coffee still. espresso, french press, capp, etc. right now i am.making almost exclusively pour overs at home, haha.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway!

I typically order shots of espresso and add a bit of cream and sugar. Cheaper and stronger :)

Im not really a fan of coffee, but I do enjoy the mango dragonfruit refresher that Starbucks has. It really is nice and refreshing! Plus I'm just a fan of mango and dragonfruit in general. Its a sweet drink, but not too sweet.

Henlo!!!! I like my coffee with tons of cream and sugar! Basically it doesn't even resemble coffee when I'm done. Lol

Thanks for the contest!

Coffee with just a little cream or milk! ☕🥛

Thanks for doing this giveaway! :)

thank you for the giveaway 💛
personally, i hate coffee. much prefer chai tea latte with almond milk ✨

Thank you for the giveaway!!! i LOVE coffee and will get very sad if i drink bad coffee. I personally like it dark but with a splash of cold milk 🧡 :coffee:

I LOVE Vietnamese iced coffee. Have u tried it? Sweet condensed milk and ice!

Mmmmmmm. Perfect for occasional grab when working graveyard shift or random trips to the beach (before Corona T^T)

You like it when I make your coffee. =3=

Good luck everyone! ^o^

Yes, I am her personal barista...

Last edited:
I love my coffee black! Iced or hot works for me, but I prefer iced (even when it's cold outside lol). I'm never too far away from a cup though since I'm forever exhausted and running on caffeine.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I LOVE Vietnamese iced coffee. Have u tried it? Sweet condensed milk and ice!

Mmmmmmm. Perfect for occasional grab when working graveyard shift or random trips to the beach (before Corona T^T)
Yes I have tried it!! ❤ It’s so good ugh. I drink that and black coffee mostly 😂
Post automatically merged:

A little over than half an hour left! Thanks for your entries everyone - so many sweet tooths haha 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back