• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Egg Collectibles +

Thanks so much, MasterM64! I sent it your way, enjoy!

You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D Thank you so very much, I definitely will. :) It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :D I hope you have an absolutely fantastic rest of the day/night and I may be back for the Toy Hammer depending on how things go (sales, if B3N buys it for 3.8k, etc.)! :D

You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D Thank you so very much, I definitely will. :) It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :D I hope you have an absolutely fantastic rest of the day/night and I may be back for the Toy Hammer depending on how things go (sales, if B3N buys it for 3.8k, etc.)! :D

Thanks so much, I truly appreciate the kind words! Please do let me know how it goes, I'll see you around then and good luck!

Thanks so much, I truly appreciate the kind words! Please do let me know how it goes, I'll see you around then and good luck!

You're absolutely welcome and I definitely will for sure! :D I wish you the best of luck as well! :)

Omg hi Hatori!!! <3 I'll like to buy lucky please! <3 Sending tbt your way now! :D Hope you've been doing well!! <3

Omg hi Hatori!!! <3 I'll like to buy lucky please! <3 Sending tbt your way now! :D Hope you've been doing well!! <3

Hey there Miharu!! It's been such a long time, I hope you've been doing well too! <3 Also I just sent Lucky your way, thanks so much! I wasn't sure if you wanted a message to go along with it but let me know if you do and I could re-send!

Hey there Miharu!! It's been such a long time, I hope you've been doing well too! <3 Also I just sent Lucky your way, thanks so much! I wasn't sure if you wanted a message to go along with it but let me know if you do and I could re-send!

Thank you so much Hatori!! I love it!! <3 No message is fine too! :> Glad I was able to get lucky <3 I'm tempted to find 4 more hahaha he's my favorite villager XD I've been doing great!! Hope you get tons of tbt for your hammer! It's such a great collectible <3

Thank you so much Hatori!! I love it!! <3 No message is fine too! :> Glad I was able to get lucky <3 I'm tempted to find 4 more hahaha he's my favorite villager XD I've been doing great!! Hope you get tons of tbt for your hammer! It's such a great collectible <3

I'm glad to hear that! Ah well unfortunately I believe Lucky is a unique collectible, I tried trading it to someone and it wouldn't let me because they already had one. >< I'm not sure why it's restricted since I do think the other villager collectibles aren't? But regardless I hope they lift the restriction and you are able to get more! And thank you so much for the best wishes! <3

Back