Selling Egg Collectibles +

Thanks so much, MasterM64! I sent it your way, enjoy!

You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D Thank you so very much, I definitely will. :) It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :D I hope you have an absolutely fantastic rest of the day/night and I may be back for the Toy Hammer depending on how things go (sales, if B3N buys it for 3.8k, etc.)! :D

You're absolutely welcome, anytime! :D Thank you so very much, I definitely will. :) It is an absolute pleasure doing business with you again and feel free to stop by my shop for any future collectible needs you may have! :D I hope you have an absolutely fantastic rest of the day/night and I may be back for the Toy Hammer depending on how things go (sales, if B3N buys it for 3.8k, etc.)! :D

Thanks so much, I truly appreciate the kind words! Please do let me know how it goes, I'll see you around then and good luck!

Thanks so much, I truly appreciate the kind words! Please do let me know how it goes, I'll see you around then and good luck!

You're absolutely welcome and I definitely will for sure! :D I wish you the best of luck as well! :)

Omg hi Hatori!!! <3 I'll like to buy lucky please! <3 Sending tbt your way now! :D Hope you've been doing well!! <3

Omg hi Hatori!!! <3 I'll like to buy lucky please! <3 Sending tbt your way now! :D Hope you've been doing well!! <3

Hey there Miharu!! It's been such a long time, I hope you've been doing well too! <3 Also I just sent Lucky your way, thanks so much! I wasn't sure if you wanted a message to go along with it but let me know if you do and I could re-send!

Hey there Miharu!! It's been such a long time, I hope you've been doing well too! <3 Also I just sent Lucky your way, thanks so much! I wasn't sure if you wanted a message to go along with it but let me know if you do and I could re-send!

Thank you so much Hatori!! I love it!! <3 No message is fine too! :> Glad I was able to get lucky <3 I'm tempted to find 4 more hahaha he's my favorite villager XD I've been doing great!! Hope you get tons of tbt for your hammer! It's such a great collectible <3

Thank you so much Hatori!! I love it!! <3 No message is fine too! :> Glad I was able to get lucky <3 I'm tempted to find 4 more hahaha he's my favorite villager XD I've been doing great!! Hope you get tons of tbt for your hammer! It's such a great collectible <3

I'm glad to hear that! Ah well unfortunately I believe Lucky is a unique collectible, I tried trading it to someone and it wouldn't let me because they already had one. >< I'm not sure why it's restricted since I do think the other villager collectibles aren't? But regardless I hope they lift the restriction and you are able to get more! And thank you so much for the best wishes! <3

Back