Selling Egg Collectibles +

Hello again! I am desperately looking to date trade my frost 2021 egg for an older one so i can finally use it in lineups and wanted to ask if you could imagine date trading with me? I will throw 100 tbt on top :>

Hello again! I am desperately looking to date trade my frost 2021 egg for an older one so i can finally use it in lineups and wanted to ask if you could imagine date trading with me? I will throw 100 tbt on top :>

Hi Aquilla! Sure thing, I'd be happy to help you with date trading :) Did you want a specific message on it?

Hi Aquilla! Sure thing, I'd be happy to help you with date trading :) Did you want a specific message on it?
AAA Thank youuu! This is a huge help! Can you put “All seasons are joyous, but winter is king ❄️“ without the quotation marks? and shall I put one on yours too?

AAA Thank youuu! This is a huge help! Can you put “All seasons are joyous, but winter is king ❄️“ without the quotation marks? and shall I put one on yours too?

Of course! I'll send it over in a moment :) No need to put a message on mine, thank you!

Back