Selling Egg Collectibles +

What price would you be willing to part with your flea for?

Hi there, I checked up on a collectible price datasheet since I haven't been keeping up with collectible prices for the past few months or so -- I could take 100 TBT for the Flea collectible if you're interested?

Hi there, I checked up on a collectible price datasheet since I haven't been keeping up with collectible prices for the past few months or so -- I could take 100 TBT for the Flea collectible if you're interested?
Sounds good to me, thank you. :) Let me know when you're on next and I'll send the TBT then.

I'm currently online so I can send it your way now! Would you like a message on the collectible?
I don't have a message in mind, so no message will be necessary. Thank you for selling, and I hope you have a great rest of the day! :)

I don't have a message in mind, so no message will be necessary. Thank you for selling, and I hope you have a great rest of the day! :)

Hey there, I tried sending it to you but it says the Flea collectible is a unique item and you already own one, so it wouldn't let me send it; I wasn't aware about that! I'll send your TBT back

Hey there, I tried sending it to you but it says the Flea collectible is a unique item and you already own one, so it wouldn't let me send it; I wasn't aware about that! I'll send your TBT back

Aw darn, I thought they were a collectible that we could have multiples of. That's unfortunate, I had something planned with multiple.

Thank you for returning my bells. Best wishes for the continued success of your shop. :)

Aw darn, I thought they were a collectible that we could have multiples of. That's unfortunate, I had something planned with multiple.

Thank you for returning my bells. Best wishes for the continued success of your shop. :)

Yeah I didn't know about that either; And of course, thank you so much for your interest regardless!
and thank you for the best wishes, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Heya, I'd love to buy the blue rose for 200 if TheCrystalClods decides not to buy it. Lmk and thank you!<3

Heya, I'd love to buy the blue rose for 200 if TheCrystalClods decides not to buy it. Lmk and thank you!<3

Hi there! They haven't said anything regarding the rose since their first post, so I'll send it over to you! Would you like a message on it or none?

Hi there! They haven't said anything regarding the rose since their first post, so I'll send it over to you! Would you like a message on it or none?

Alrighty ^^ any message is fine!! Thank you, I'll send the TBT!! <3

Bump, also buying one Ancient Candle~ please let me know your price, thanks!

Back