Selling Egg Collectibles +

hello!
i have a blue bunny balloon that i’d be willing to part with, and i was wondering if 500 tbt would be considered fair?

I have a pink bunny balloon I don't mind giving away! Emoji/kaomoji for the message right? Lmk if you want something else.

Oh my! Thank you so much! Are you sure you don't want any TBT for it?
And yes any emoji/kaomoji would be great! Please let me know if you'd like anything for it 💜

Oh my! Thank you so much! Are you sure you don't want any TBT for it?
And yes any emoji/kaomoji would be great! Please let me know if you'd like anything for it 💜
No worries, I'm not really into collectibles so I'll be happy just knowing it'll go to someone who wants it!

I just sent it over ✨ Hopefully the message came through okay? I know kaomoji can be weird sometimes but I'm not on PC rn so I can't check

No worries, I'm not really into collectibles so I'll be happy just knowing it'll go to someone who wants it!

I just sent it over ✨ Hopefully the message came through okay? I know kaomoji can be weird sometimes but I'm not on PC rn so I can't check
Thank you so much! I appreciate it, the message looks great! 💜 :blush:

Hey Hatori, I'm interested in trading for the Stardust Egg to finish a lineup but I don't know what to offer? Would you consider trading for a Pink Toy Hammer + some TBT maybe? How much were you looking for?

Hey Hatori, I'm interested in trading for the Stardust Egg to finish a lineup but I don't know what to offer? Would you consider trading for a Pink Toy Hammer + some TBT maybe? How much were you looking for?

Hi there, Flyffel! So sorry I didn't get to see this, I didn't get a notification for your post 😭
I apologize for getting back to you so late - just wondering if you were still interested in the collectible?
No worries if not!

Back