• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Ed's in boxes !!!! free to a good home

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilangel

smol mayor
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (6) +
this is my first time using this board so please be nice!!

i have ed moving from my town, free to anyone happy to take him!

if anyone has another villager moving, after ed i'll have 2 free spaces, please let me know as i'd be happy to trade!! otherwise he is a giveaway baby :~)

hey id pay 1 million bells for ed but i have 9 villagers so i don't think i can get one that's in boxes unless i have 8. So ill try to get someone to move out today and this afternoon ill tell u if i got someone to move out or not and then if i did then we can trade my bells for ur ed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

gotta go to school now ill get back to u this afternoon

hey id pay 1 million bells for ed but i have 9 villagers so i don't think i can get one that's in boxes unless i have 8. So ill try to get someone to move out today and this afternoon ill tell u if i got someone to move out or not and then if i did then we can trade my bells for ur ed?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okey dokey!! i will tt so he stays a lil longer for u if that works :~) i'm super happy to reserve him for u if you would like to trade bells for him! :~)

- - - Post Merge - - -

just fyi u can have 10 villagers :)

well i think it said on the web that u need 8 villagers in ur town to get one that's in boxes as the 9th and once u have 9 in ur town u cant get another villager that's from another town it would have to be a random villager moving to ur town im pretty sure thats what it said

- - - Post Merge - - -

wanna be friends on 3ds lilangel? my friend code should be below my name once ur online u could add me ill add u soon.

well i think it said on the web that u need 8 villagers in ur town to get one that's in boxes as the 9th and once u have 9 in ur town u cant get another villager that's from another town it would have to be a random villager moving to ur town im pretty sure thats what it said

No.. Wherever You Read That It's Wrong.

I Can Tell You That Because I Got My 10th Villager From Another Town When It Was In Boxes

oh alright thx that means i can get ed then i think i have 9 rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey lilangel nvm i have 9 villagers i can give u the 1 million bells and u can give me ed once we add eachother

sorry sokka, it was a little too long and, as it's only 9am now, i was asleep and coudn't tt, he has left! :~( i'm very sorry i hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much ! if i ever see a thread with an ed for sale/giveaway/trade i will pm u right away!!! :~((((

- - - Post Merge - - -

closin thread, pm me if you need to talk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back