Earn Badges

@shiiko ope, the first resetti screen of the evening! happened when i was trying to head to ya. gonna try again but if ur system crashed or something lemme know

i think it was just a regular internet connection issue

@shiiko Thanks soooo much. Like I said I want to spend some time doing (boring) irl stuff to free up some playtime this weekend. It meant a lot that you were willing to go longer; wanted to make sure you felt it was fair and I wasn't gonna ghost ya! Will look for you on Sunday. Have an excellent time zone! 🍃

@gigglebot1010 thats fine, just let me know when youre ready to start. though i'll need to afk for a little bit prolly around 7 for food

@gigglebot1010 thats fine, just let me know when youre ready to start. though i'll need to afk for a little bit prolly around 7 for food

Hi there, I can tap in with visits either before/after or during Giggles. Just hosting some folks now but if ya want me to start now, lemme know!

@gigglebot1010 ok, my gates open
Post automatically merged:

also if you guys need to catalogue any of the harder to find items (like the rv/spotpass items) let me know

Last edited:
@shiiko hey tysm for the visits but i'm tryna give some stuff away, i'm actually gonna close my gates in a sec but if ya want let's link up another time!

Back