• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dynamic Painting...

Fire_Fist

Bells
So yeah, I have a spare Dynamic Painting. I've probably had it in storage for about 3 weeks now and really want to get rid of it. If you want it, how much are you willing to pay for it?

Oh yeah, I checked it with Nook and it's definitely not fake. I wouldn't have made this topic otherwise... :p

I'll buy it! tell me how much you want for it, I can pay as much as my pockets can carry =3

P.S. I can't get it right now, but I will be able to swing by later.

Hehe, well I don't really know how much Paintings sell for in this forum so I can't really say. Anywhere in the region of 50,000 - 100,000 bells perhaps? If that's too pricey that's fine...I can lower it. :unsure:

Ugh, I can't decide who I want to sell it to, lol. Hmm, perhaps I should turn this topic into an auction? (unless the rules don't allow it...)

Ehh..scratch that, I'm selling to Poppygold. If I find another, who knows? Maybe you'll be lucky enough to be it's new owner... ;)

Fire_Fist said:
So yeah, I have a spare Dynamic Painting. I've probably had it in storage for about 3 weeks now and really want to get rid of it. If you want it, how much are you willing to pay for it?

Oh yeah, I checked it with Nook and it's definitely not fake. I wouldn't have made this topic otherwise... :p
Blathers checks the paintings. Nook buys them if you select them, real or not.

No, nook pays 10 bells if its fake. Easier than bothering with Blathers. And I'd buy it, but I just spent all my money on my 1st house expansion.

Nook can't tell the difference between a forged and real painting. He offered me 980 Bells for one, but I digressed and took it to the museum to be examined. And it was fake.

Well it's been 4 days and Poppygold still hasn't bought my Dynamic Painting. I'll PM her and if I don't get a response before the 16th (a week from the day I first made this topic), then I'm selling it to someone else.

Ehh...it's been 13 days and STILL nothing. I'm pretty annoyed that she hasn't got in touch with me at all... :smileeyebrow:

Oh well, whoever wants it can have it. Unless I accidentally sold it, then this thread can be locked...if not, this thread can go on until I've sold it. :smiletounge:

Fire_Fist said:
Ehh...it's been 13 days and STILL nothing. I'm pretty annoyed that she hasn't got in touch with me at all... :smileeyebrow:
Sorry to keep this topic alive but if you didn't know you can always click on their name and check when there last activity was. For Puppygold it would be

Apr 9 2010, 04:55 PM

Ugh, my bad...I realised that my last post here counted from the post before it. So at the time I should've said 17 days... *facepalm*

Yeah I was aware that was her last activity date was the 9th.

Now it's been what, 24 days? Ugh...anyone else want it?

Wow, that's more than I intended. But I'll take your offer. :)

I can't really play right now though. *rolls eyes*

Back