• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Duplicating items

Jrrj15 said:
Are you aloud to talk about glitching on tbt?
Hacking or cheating for internet/online games

Duplicating was found on accident which is a glitch. The term "glitches" is particularly common in the computing and electronics industries, and in circuit bending, as well as among players of video games. Also if you really are going to talk about it, at least talk it in a private message or somewhere that it is kept to you and the player(s).

It's actually a glitch. So there is nothing wrong about it. It isn't cheating or anything. Just a legit glitch.

Jake. said:
It's actually a glitch. So there is nothing wrong about it. It isn't cheating or anything. Just a legit glitch.
I knew it was a glitch i just dident no if we wer aloud to glitch on tbt

Well... Two things.

1. You can talk about glitches (hence the glitch thread is open).
2. You dont REALLY need a list of what you can or can't dupe since people often want their items duped and since you can dupe ANYTHING you can just put 'Will dupe items for <amount> bells.

Im surprised theres not ALOT more threads like this considering 99% of tbt knows how to dupe.

Jrrj15 said:
Jake. said:
I knew it was a glitch i just dident no if we wer aloud to glitch on tbt
Could you have thought to look at the rules?

Sanji said:
Well... Two things.

1. You can talk about glitches (hence the glitch thread is open).
2. You dont REALLY need a list of what you can or can't dupe since people often want their items duped and since you can dupe ANYTHING you can just put 'Will dupe items for <amount> bells.

Im surprised theres not ALOT more threads like this considering 99% of tbt knows how to dupe.
I knew that

but i also meant i would post a list of the items i have

so if anybody wanted some of my items i could dupe with them

^_^ :dance: :dance:

Back