• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop D'Trini Shop [Town Cleanup and Closet Sale][OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Fl?ffy
Town Name: Latte
FC If not posted: posted
Time Zone: PST (GMT -7)
Your order(limit is 15 items): sweet wall, bed, floor, chair, sofa
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): Aries rocking chair, backyard pool, ballet slippers, Big Ben, blossom lantern, bow, cancer table, fancy doll, fish grill, game shelf, holiday candle, large magazine rack, milk can, outdoor bath, pagoda, potted ivy, rice-plant bed, sword, tall lantern, washing machine. (20 items) I'm not sure if that's enough? o__o

Gates are opened btw. :)
Alright!
Coming now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Fl?ffy
Town Name: Latte
FC If not posted: posted
Time Zone: PST (GMT -7)
Your order(limit is 15 items): sweet wall, bed, floor, chair, sofa
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): Aries rocking chair, backyard pool, ballet slippers, Big Ben, blossom lantern, bow, cancer table, fancy doll, fish grill, game shelf, holiday candle, large magazine rack, milk can, outdoor bath, pagoda, potted ivy, rice-plant bed, sword, tall lantern, washing machine. (20 items) I'm not sure if that's enough? o__o
That's great but I don't need the Big Ben,Cancer Table and Washing Machine I got them today xD
The other things are fine :3

Name:princess
Town Name:Texas
FC If not posted: on sidebar
Time Zone: cdt
Your order(limit is 15 items): 15 jacob ladders
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): 1.5M? Willing to negotiate
also on a side note: im not available to trade at the moment, probably wont be able to until later this week, is it possible to reserve? If not, may I pm/vm you when I'm available to trade and if nobody else wants the jacob ladders I can get them? (also on a different side note, pieces of the cabana set are missing, such as the wall and flooring)

That's great but I don't need the Big Ben,Cancer Table and Washing Machine I got them today xD
The other things are fine :3

Mind if we trade in an hour or two? Need to run some errands. Also, I know you said trades happen at mine town, but any chance I can deliver? I don't want to pick up any voided villagers at the moment. ;~;

Name: Belle
Town Name: Elysia
FC If not posted: See sidebar
Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time (1 hour ahead of eastern)
Your order: all of the orange and purple roses?
Your offer: 100k? If that's too low, let me know!

Last edited:
Name: Belle
Town Name: Elysia
FC If not posted: See sidebar
Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time (1 hour ahead of eastern)
Your order: all of the orange and purple roses?
Your offer: 100k? If that's too low, let me know!
I have to recount how much I have so I will let you know c:

Name: Shaymin
Town Name: Ponyvill
FC If not posted: 4656-7544-6925
Time Zone: PST
Your order(limit is 15 items): Sweets set
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): 1.8m

Name: Shaymin
Town Name: Ponyvill
FC If not posted: 4656-7544-6925
Time Zone: PST
Your order(limit is 15 items): Sweets set
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): 1.8m
Offer accepted :)
Let me know when you are ready for me to deliver it :)

Name: Mango
Town Name: Wikiya
FC If not posted: <
Time Zone: EST
Your order(limit is 15 items): Birthday Set
Rococo
7/11 Set x2
Purple Roses x3
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): 125 btb (can raise qwq)

Ack, I was waiting for you for a really long time xc Reopening! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Don't worry you didn't inconveniece me at all :)
Okay my wifi is being kinda weird right now so I'll be there in 5 mins! Stay open :D

Name: Ghost~
Town Name: Serenade
FC If not posted: <---- to the left
Time Zone: CST
Your order(limit is 15 items): Sloppy Set, princess lamp, silver rod
Your offer (in TBT or in game bells): 5 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back