Selling Full Unordered House Set // DT Yoshi Egg

Hey, how much are you looking to get for the Alien Plush? I have both an asteroid plush and shooting star plush that I could trade, or plain TBT? Just shoot me an offer!

Hey, how much are you looking to get for the Alien Plush? I have both an asteroid plush and shooting star plush that I could trade, or plain TBT? Just shoot me an offer!
Hi there! I would definitely prefer TBT. It seems like plushes go for around 1k right now, so I would prefer something in that ballpark!

I will be buying a planet wand and don't particularly care about the date-- just let me know when you want it purchased and if you want a specific message on it. (y)

I will be buying a planet wand and don't particularly care about the date-- just let me know when you want it purchased and if you want a specific message on it. (y)
thank you so much! I really appreciate this 💖 I don't need a specific message, I'll let you know as soon as possible to purchase it :')

So a blue crescent moon would be 600 tbt? If so I would like one and could trade it for yours.

Back