• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Dreamies for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was wondering if I could lurk for Beau? He's become one of my absolute favorites lately ;o; <3
He's on my list of "awesome dreamies I would love to have someday" in my profile ^^

Last edited:
May I please lurk for Zucker? I used to have him about a year ago but sadly, he moved away. He is finally out of my void and I was hoping that I could lurk for him? The proof is in my siggy (made by the awesome person who goes by CuddleThePumpkin.) I'm sorry if I'm not following the rules, but I think I am. I read 'em twice... But anyways, I'd be great if I could lurk for this marvelous villager.

Interested in Alli, desperately seeking Beau if anyone knows lost him as trade while was in hospital overnight through this evening.

Could I please lurk for Marina? New to belltreeforums sorry hope I've got this right! What is Dreamie Proof?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back