• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Dreamies for Deer Villagers!

Kade

Princex
Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Villagers I Have: Fang, Flurry, Bunnie, Papi
Villagers I'm Looking For: Bam, Bruce, Deirdre, Erik, Lopez

Last edited:
We have the same viillagers and also stitches moving from my town just thought that was weird xD

Last edited:
You have no idea how happy I am to hear that! :) I'm over the moon! I'll also PM you when Deirdre decides to move.

sure thing! although, fair warning, it may take a while. just today he gave me his picture, so he's at the top of my friends list. but i will not be talking to him anymore so hopefully it won't take tooooo long :) we can PM for the time being, just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything haha

sure thing! although, fair warning, it may take a while. just today he gave me his picture, so he's at the top of my friends list. but i will not be talking to him anymore so hopefully it won't take tooooo long :) we can PM for the time being, just so you know I'm not scamming you or anything haha

It is actually easier for him to move out when he is at the top of your friends list! You shouldn't ignore him.

I read this in a guide on how to make villagers move out: "Villager move out is not completely random. Villagers who have a higher friendship level with you compared to other villagers are more likely to want to move. If you continue to ignore them, they will end up staying for a really long time." (http://villagertrade.tumblr.com/tagged/how-to-make-villagers-move)

It is actually easier for him to move out when he is at the top of your friends list! You shouldn't ignore him.

I read this in a guide on how to make villagers move out: "Villager move out is not completely random. Villagers who have a higher friendship level with you compared to other villagers are more likely to want to move. If you continue to ignore them, they will end up staying for a really long time." (http://villagertrade.tumblr.com/tagged/how-to-make-villagers-move)

oh, well thank you!

I have Fuchsia in boxes right now. I'd trade her for Marshal or Stitches.

i have lopez moving out today if you're interested, he's free i just want him to have a good home since he's one of my oldest villagers!

I have Fuchsia in boxes right now. I'd trade her for Marshal or Stitches.

I can give you stitches for her! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have lopez moving out today if you're interested, he's free i just want him to have a good home since he's one of my oldest villagers!

that'd be great! do you want anything at all for him? bells or hybrids?

Ahhh Fang!

am checking my cycle town--I have Diana and Bam on my main but those are dreamies... :(

could i offer bells for him? (final dreamy :3)

@Kade Okay! When do you want to trade?

Last edited:
I think I have bruce at a friend's town, bruce for fang?

Back