• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Dreamie giveaway! [Moving out: x ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making all the list changes now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love Ankha! but i dont think i can make it :( thanks for doing this anyway

What do you mean? All villagers are free, as long as you have room for them you can have them! I've put you on the list just in case.

Can I please lurk for Tangy!!! Shes my dreamie and I missed out on adopting her...;(

Last edited:
I have to thank you for doing this, even if i dont end up getting a villager this is amazing! :)

Lurking for Chrissy, Genji, Kabuki or Francine! I could also offer O'Hare in return because he's moving out!

Last edited:
Can I lurk for Melba and Hamlet?

Oh my gosh I really want bluebear! Do I just lurk for her or will you just notify me when she's in boxes? She's one of my dreamies for Anistar since I'm making a bear town! :D

Lurkers added! Sorry for the stall everyone, I'm trying to get someone to move out in my Japanese town but I'm worried someone will tell me they're moving out and I won't understand it so I'm treading cautiously >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back