Trading Dream Isle's Nook Mile Trading!

View attachment 250026
View attachment 250025 Dream Isle Nook Mile Trading Thread! View attachment 250024
Hello and welcome to my trading thread! I will be on a mission to collect one of all the special items from the Nook Mile Shopping service! I would very much like this to be a 1v1 thread where we exchange items of equal value. So therefore, I will only be looking for things via the Nook Mile Shopping app. This could mean either a) something on my list that I would like to trade, or b) NMTs of equal or almost equal value to the items you would like to trade! (You can round down for the purposes of NMTs!). Thanks for taking an interest in my thread and I hope we can trade together! ^w^

View attachment 250027How this should work:
So I have a bunch of items in my Nook Mile Shopping that I will trade you for items in your Nook Mile Shopping or NMTs either way! For example, if you have a pink Springy Ride-On, and I am currently looking for one, I will trade you anything I have that is worth 2,000 Nook Miles, or 1 NMT which is valued at 2,000 Nook Miles. Equal value. If you are looking to trade things that are valued at an odd number I will round up to the higher number of NMTs. Example, I would give 2 NMTs for things valued at 3,000 Nook Miles. If you are looking to get items that are valued at an odd number, I will round down to the lower number of NMTs! For example, if you want items that are valued at 5,000 Nook Miles in total, I will round down and only ask for 2 NMTs for trade. If you have any questions about how that should work, just post here what you would be looking at, and I will let you know what I can offer in return! At this time I will not be trading anything from my catalog, or bells for items on this thread. If this changes, I will update this, until then however, this will remain strictly a 1v1/equal value trade of Nook Miles!

View attachment 250027Current Status: 100K Nook Miles ready to spend!

View attachment 250027Items I need:
  • Construction Sign (Construction Warning)
  • Lifeguard Chair (Red)
  • Drink Machine (White)
  • Public Bench (Blue, Red and White)
  • Springy Ride-On (Red and Yellow)
  • Tourist Telescope (White)
  • Park Clock (Brown)
  • Phone Box (Blue, Brown, Gold, Green and White)
  • Playground Gym (Colorful, Green)
  • Parabolic Antenna (Green Logo and Plain)
  • Solar Panel (Blue)
  • Lighthouse (Black and White)
  • Monster Statue (Blue)
  • Teacup Ride (Pastel)

View attachment 250027Items I have for trade:
  • Construction Sign (Big Bro)
  • Lifeguard Chair (Green)
  • Portable Toilet (Gray)
  • Streetlamp (White)
  • Utility Pole (With Ads)
  • Drink Machine (Red)
  • Public Bench (Blue & Yellow)
  • Snack Machine (White)
  • Springy Ride-On (Zebra)
  • Tourist Telescope (Blue)
  • Park Clock (Black)
  • Phone Box (Yellow)
  • Cotton-Candy Stall (Pink)
  • Playground Gym (Blue)
  • Parabolic Antenna (Red Logo)
  • Solar Panel (Black)
  • Wind Turbine (Red)
  • Lighthouse (Grey)
  • Monster Statue (Brown)
  • Pool (White)
  • Teacup Ride (Gorgeous)
  • NMTs valued at 1,000-2,000 for trading purposes.
If you need an idea of what any of these look like based on my description colors, check out villagerdb.com, I pulled them right from there!
Is this still a current list of what you are looking for? I have a few of these things.

View attachment 250026
View attachment 250025 Dream Isle Nook Mile Trading Thread! View attachment 250024
Hello and welcome to my trading thread! I will be on a mission to collect one of all the special items from the Nook Mile Shopping service! I would very much like this to be a 1v1 thread where we exchange items of equal value. So therefore, I will only be looking for things via the Nook Mile Shopping app. This could mean either a) something on my list that I would like to trade, or b) NMTs of equal or almost equal value to the items you would like to trade! (You can round down for the purposes of NMTs!). Thanks for taking an interest in my thread and I hope we can trade together! ^w^

View attachment 250027How this should work:
So I have a bunch of items in my Nook Mile Shopping that I will trade you for items in your Nook Mile Shopping or NMTs either way! For example, if you have a pink Springy Ride-On, and I am currently looking for one, I will trade you anything I have that is worth 2,000 Nook Miles, or 1 NMT which is valued at 2,000 Nook Miles. Equal value. If you are looking to trade things that are valued at an odd number I will round up to the higher number of NMTs. Example, I would give 2 NMTs for things valued at 3,000 Nook Miles. If you are looking to get items that are valued at an odd number, I will round down to the lower number of NMTs! For example, if you want items that are valued at 5,000 Nook Miles in total, I will round down and only ask for 2 NMTs for trade. If you have any questions about how that should work, just post here what you would be looking at, and I will let you know what I can offer in return! At this time I will not be trading anything from my catalog, or bells for items on this thread. If this changes, I will update this, until then however, this will remain strictly a 1v1/equal value trade of Nook Miles!

View attachment 250027Current Status: 100K Nook Miles ready to spend!

View attachment 250027Items I need:
  • Construction Sign (Construction Warning)
  • Lifeguard Chair (Red)
  • Drink Machine (White)
  • Public Bench (Blue, Red and White)
  • Springy Ride-On (Red and Yellow)
  • Tourist Telescope (White)
  • Park Clock (Brown)
  • Phone Box (Blue, Brown, Gold, Green and White)
  • Playground Gym (Colorful, Green)
  • Parabolic Antenna (Green Logo and Plain)
  • Solar Panel (Blue)
  • Lighthouse (Black and White)
  • Monster Statue (Blue)
  • Teacup Ride (Pastel)

View attachment 250027Items I have for trade:
  • Construction Sign (Big Bro)
  • Lifeguard Chair (Green)
  • Portable Toilet (Gray)
  • Streetlamp (White)
  • Utility Pole (With Ads)
  • Drink Machine (Red)
  • Public Bench (Blue & Yellow)
  • Snack Machine (White)
  • Springy Ride-On (Zebra)
  • Tourist Telescope (Blue)
  • Park Clock (Black)
  • Phone Box (Yellow)
  • Cotton-Candy Stall (Pink)
  • Playground Gym (Blue)
  • Parabolic Antenna (Red Logo)
  • Solar Panel (Black)
  • Wind Turbine (Red)
  • Lighthouse (Grey)
  • Monster Statue (Brown)
  • Pool (White)
  • Teacup Ride (Gorgeous)
  • NMTs valued at 1,000-2,000 for trading purposes.
If you need an idea of what any of these look like based on my description colors, check out villagerdb.com, I pulled them right from there!
Okay so I have the construction sign, brown phone box, the tea cup ride and and possibly the monster (can’t tell if he’s blue or purple?). I ordered a couple of them and will TT so I can get them. Let me know. Tysm!

edit: looks like he is blue. Just checked wiki and there is no purple. Ordering now.
Post automatically merged:

Yep! The front page is up to date! :)
Okay have the four previously mentioned sitting out and ready to go! Finishing TT back and then will open gate. 💜

Last edited:
Back