• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dream Address's with these villagers

JackoCFC

Bells
Mailbox
Does anyone have these villagers I can visit via dream suite?

Bianca
Flora
Marina
Yuka

Trying to decide which female villagers to have in my town.

Also if anyone has Egbert and Barold too please :)

Last edited:
I have flora in mine, too. She's in the upper right area :) dream address on signature picture.

Flora is uber fabulous, I highly recommend her. She likes to sing songs and is just very cute with her little eye animation and how she looks in general.

Last edited:
I have Bianca...in front of one my houses, but I'll never hate her. :)
You can visit mine...

Also...you will love Blanche..forever and ever...once you see her...

It was between Bianca and Flora but I couldn't resist choosing Bianca :p

Does anyone have Egbert? (OMG I love that name xD)

I have Blanche and love her too, Sir Takoya :D She used to be a dreamie but unfortunately I wanted to try Freya (because i suddenly reallyyy loved her) and I cant have 3 peppies, so she'll be moving whenever she pings :(

I have Yuka. I haven't updated my dream town in ages, but maybe that old code still works.
7200-2553-2752

Last edited:
Back