Drawing one mayor!

NiiAnn

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Mailbox
Hello! I have a few hours to spare and I'm looking to draw someone's mayor! I'll wait until a little while and then who ever has entered the giveaway I'll put into a random picker and choose that way.... To enter just please post a picture of your mayor​

Here's a picture I did of my mayor recently, it'll be something like this, done on paper
14937386_1372239746120848_7988188763901991706_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I have a few hours to spare and I'm looking to draw someone's mayor! I'll wait until a little while and then who ever has entered the giveaway I'll put into a random picker and choose that way.... To enter just please post a picture of your mayor​

Here's a picture I did of my mayor recently, it'll be something like this, done on paper
View attachment 188628

I just wanted to say that you're drawing is adorable! Very well done~

Do you only do females? Because I want my mayor, Anthony done. Thanks.

Do you only do females? Because I want my mayor, Anthony done. Thanks.

No, I do both males and females! please post a picture of your mayor so incase you win I can start once I finish the raffle!

I'll be closing the raffle for this at 9pm eastern time.. which is another 50 minutes for me just letting everonye know

Me trying to post an image and failing. It's been too long since I used this site XD
and yep, it didn't post <.<

Last edited:
Me trying to post an image and failing. It's been too long since I used this site XD
and yep, it didn't post <.<

Thats fine I'll put your name in! Im putting everyones names into a raffle now

- - - Post Merge - - -

davroslek you've won! I'll be working on it tonight and probably finishing it up sometime tomorrow!

2016-11-15 21_06_56-Random Name Picker - Quickly Pick A Random Name.jpg

Back