• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Drawing for Dom!

viveji

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
EDIT: Changed from "Drawing for Dreamies" to "Drawing for Dom" for now!

I'm trying to find Dom in AC:NH! I can make artwork in return 💕 I'm doing art commissions for real money on commiss.io too! (I'm not accepting bells or NMT at the moment)

I can do full-bodies, half-bodies, busts, icons, etc! There's some examples on twitter, carrd and I'll post more below.
I have a chibish cartoony style (images 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), a more realistic style (images 8 and 10) and something kinda in between (images 7 and 9).

I'm very new to doing art for people! I'll try to finish the drawing within a week and keep you updated ^^

Message me or comment what kind of art you would like + character references and I'll give you a price!

If you have a dreamy you can pick any of these!
I may change prices later on, I'm just testing things at the moment.

Icons: 20
Sketch/doodle: 30 NMT
Chibish style: 40 NMT
In-between style: 60 NMT
Realisticish style: 80 NMT
Will draw:
Humans, Humanoids, Furries, Animal Crossing characters.

Won't draw:
NSFW, Heavy gore, Mecha, Muscles.

Ask me about:
Animals/Ferals, MLP ocs, Couples/Pairs, Masculine characters.
Capture.PNGflick.jpgcatgirl.jpgowls.jpgpubby.jpgtimtomtimmy.jpgmilk.jpgopal.jpgELtIYNrXYAEpPEh.jpgEQoUBsrX0AA_VQX.jpg
1. Open!
3. Open!
3. Open!
4. Open!

Last edited:
Hi! Do you accept two orders at once? (Like same buyer, two separate characters?) If not, that's fine!

I'd like art of my girl please! Realistic style for 3mil bells! (or maybe that's not really your price? Let me know!)

Refs:
EVAZFnYUUAEtsvq.jpg

EVAZFnPU4AA_tqB.jpg

If you could, can you draw her with a crown on her head? like this?

EVAZFmyUMAcQhE9.jpg

EVDT13vUUAEyogl.jpg

Kimono ref is here:

For other additional info, she's a spoiled rich girl who's arrogant and smug. She's just cute when she's not talking! (She has this kinda two-faced personality? Would be nice if you could draw her with a smug expression!)

Hi! Do you accept two orders at once? (Like same buyer, two separate characters?) If not, that's fine!

I'd like art of my girl please! Realistic style for 3mil bells! (or maybe that's not really your price? Let me know!)

yeah I can definitely do that! what other character would you like? and would you like a specific pose or anything?

yeah I can definitely do that! what other character would you like? and would you like a specific pose or anything?

Maybe the person next to her in the screenshots? (I hope the refs are enough to form an idea otherwise, let me know!)
For my girl, just holding her cherry blossom umbrella while standing or something!

For the other character's pose, I'll let you decide! So this will be 6mil in total, would that be ok?

Maybe the person next to her in the screenshots? (I hope the refs are enough to form an idea otherwise, let me know!)
For my girl, just holding her cherry blossom umbrella while standing or something!

For the other character's pose, I'll let you decide! So this will be 6mil in total, would that be ok?
Yeah I think I can do that! Do you want them in the same picture or seperate?

And are you currently available to pay the first half up front? After paid I'll sketch, send you the sketch to review, and then we can proceed with the rest of the payment and finish the drawing :> (hopefully that makes sense? I'm not very good at explaining ^^; )

Yeah I think I can do that! Do you want them in the same picture or seperate?

And are you currently available to pay the first half up front? After paid I'll sketch, send you the sketch to review, and then we can proceed with the rest of the payment and finish the drawing :> (hopefully that makes sense? I'm not very good at explaining ^^; )

Hell yeah I am! Do you wanna do it on your island or mines? :eek: Let's take it to the PMs when you decide!
Also, it would be lovely if they're in the same picture ahhh! (If that's ok!) ☺

hello!

if you're still doing this and looking for dreamies, i have whitney!

i currently have to wait for an auction for me to give away goldie to end(which ends the 11th) then i must give stitches to someone on april 11th, so maybe i could give her to you sometime april 11th or 12th if that works? i have a lot of villager giving on my hands lol

any who, i just want mine to be a half body-ish/chest up drawing of my character :)
1586396623494.png

any style really works, but if you want me to pay tbt along with whitney since I'm currently on a budget with NMT and IGB lmk!

hello!

if you're still doing this and looking for dreamies, i have whitney!

i currently have to wait for an auction for me to give away goldie to end(which ends the 11th) then i must give stitches to someone on april 11th, so maybe i could give her to you sometime april 11th or 12th if that works? i have a lot of villager giving on my hands lol

any who, i just want mine to be a half body-ish/chest up drawing of my character :)
yeah I'm still doing these! and the wait time works for me since it'll give me time to work on others + move out a villager~
no need for extra bells! 1 dreamy is enough :) I can do a full-body drawing for you instead of half body if you'd like!

yeah I'm still doing these! and the wait time works for me since it'll give me time to work on others + move out a villager~
no need for extra bells! 1 dreamy is enough :) I can do a full-body drawing for you instead of half body if you'd like!
ok! a half body is fine :)

if slot 4 is open can i grab a chibi for bells? ;0;

ok! a half body is fine :)
hey hey! I made a rough sketch for the drawing ^^ it's not as chibi as the others, if that bothers you I can make a new sketch!
let me know when you're ready to trade! after that I can finish the drawing :)
I still need to move a villager out so no rush 💕
image0.jpg

hey hey! I made a rough sketch for the drawing ^^ it's not as chibi as the others, if that bothers you I can make a new sketch!
View attachment 237140
View attachment 237140
its so cute! i love it!

i am currently giving goldie to a contest winner, then i have to give stitches and scan in whitney, so really whenever you have moved out a villager is good :)

Back