• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dr Shrunk eventually coming to the game?

toenuki

do the mario
Bells
Marina said she read a book he wrote, while Isabelle sometimes mentions a stand up comedy show that's p tragic...

if he were to show, what could he do? maybe give us perfect fruit, since he was so obsessed w snacks?

I hope he does.

I'm not a fan of the renamed 'reactions'.
Taken straight from farcebook.

I miss the joke book, and his comedy routines. :)

KK Slider has a DJ KK icon in the game. Maybe he'll set up Club LOL in the future. Or maybe put on a show on Brewster's as a comedian or something.

I really want all the characters back.

He wasn't one of my favorites... miss Brewster Katrina and Kappn more... but wouldn't mind seeing him return with some kind of comedy club or music club with KK.

He definitely is not forgotten. Honestly though, any NPC with an amiibo card isn’t forgotten since they scan into the game for posters. They are staggering the NPCs and will find roles for them in small ways.

my island name is “axolotl” and if shrunk doesn’t come back, i’ll cry

Back