• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dr. Shrunk / emotions / theater

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/rX9dWEEYxqw'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/rX9dWEEYxqw' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

I'm happy because it was too hard to get them in WW... I mean I must've had like 3 of them and that's it. :ermm:

I swear I saw Shrunk maybe one time in WW. It was ridiculous...

It would actually be cooler if they had different characters at the theater each day.

I didnt even see Dr.Shrunk!
Also, i never i got a haircut due to the fact that you need wifi to upgrade nook's shop!

Do you guys think there will be anyone else in the theater besides Dr. Shrunk though? I personally doubt it

stormcommander said:
Do you guys think there will be anyone else in the theater besides Dr. Shrunk though? I personally doubt it
I doubt it too; I was just saying it'd be cool.

OddCrazyMe said:
stormcommander said:
I doubt it too; I was just saying it'd be cool.
Yeah, but at least we don't have to run around town to find him. :$
Anyone else preorder?

Back