• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Down loadable Content

VantagE

Bells
Okay, so I was wondering if there is going to be more then just down loadable furniture. Like clothes, hair styles, etc... :gyroidhuh:

I wonder if it will be like on D.S were you could download messages from nintendo or somthing, I never did unterstand that

If you connected to Wifi on certain days, Nintendo would send you a letter sometimes with a gift.

i think it's a possibility.

i mean, if they can send us furniture that's not programmed into the game, they could do the same for hairstyles and other things.

oh definetly. my personal hope is some nintendo wifi exclusive hats.
You know, like the wario hat, majora's mask, etc...
But to be honest I'm quite happy with the spiky hairstyle.

KingKombat said:
oh definetly. my personal hope is some nintendo wifi exclusive hats.
You know, like the wario hat, majora's mask, etc...
But to be honest I'm quite happy with the spiky hairstyle.
Oh my flippen god!! If they put a Majora's mask in through the down loadable content! I think I would have a cow! Literally!! Lol :gyroiddoh:

Don't do that VantagE, last time you had a cow, I had to butcher it... it's sad, sad eyes... BESSY NO!!!

Bacon Boy said:
Don't do that VantagE, last time you had a cow, I had to butcher it... it's sad, sad eyes... BESSY NO!!!
WELL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BUTCHER IT!... But yeah...OH WAIT! How about like a Link hat! That would be tight if they did that. And a Mario hat like someone mentioned earlier.

VantagE said:
Bacon Boy said:
WELL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO BUTCHER IT!... But yeah...OH WAIT! How about like a ]They already have the mario hat. It's called the "big bro hat" though.

It'd be sweet to see some Nintendo-themed DLC for future games. Like when the next Zelda title hits, we maybe get a item or something from that game to put down in our house.

That would be amazing. I do believe they have done something similar in one of the Smash Bros games before...

Blue Cup said:
It'd be sweet to see some Nintendo-themed DLC for future games. Like when the next Zelda title hits, we maybe get a item or something from that game to put down in our house.
Ooh, or maybe a kirby hat.
Like if a Kirby game comes anytime soon.
Maybe...Kirby Air Ride 2?

KingKombat said:
Blue Cup said:
Ooh, or maybe a kirby hat.
Like if a Kirby game comes anytime soon.
Maybe...Kirby Air Ride 2?
or that new kirby game, Kirby (tentative title).

Back