• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Double Posts.

if u click more than once it usualy double posts lollll n also sometimes it happens when it takes a long time 2 load... rly annoying when u accidentally spam a thread lmao

yeah or you get quadruple vm posts on someones page so you need to delete or edit them like bruh stop loading -- i cant click and when i can it posts even more aahh

I had no idea a whole bunch of people experienced this xD
I mean it's no MASSIVE issue, but glad I'm not alone xD

This is getting really annoying for me now -_-

If it doesn't double post, it pops up with "stay on page or leave?"
If I leave, it double posts, if I stay on page, then refresh, the post shows haha.

What can I do?

Last edited:
This is getting really annoying for me now -_-

If it doesn't double post, it pops up with "stay on page or leave?"
If I leave, it double posts, if I stay on page, then refresh, the post shows haha.

What can I do?

It's a database issue so there's really not a lot we can do. Usually when it pops up with stay/leave, I just click stay, refresh, then post it to avoid the double post. It's a hassle, but like I said, not a lot we can do. If it's really bothering you that much, you can always report it and we can delete the double for you.

It's a database issue so there's really not a lot we can do. Usually when it pops up with stay/leave, I just click stay, refresh, then post it to avoid the double post. It's a hassle, but like I said, not a lot we can do. If it's really bothering you that much, you can always report it and we can delete the double for you.

Ok thanks.
I'll just have to keep staying and refreshing.
It's just a pain in the butt.

I had triple posts once, and they were all separate. It's probably a glitch in the system and its easily fixed by editing.

Luckily I've only had double posts.

Not triples or more. And thanks for the tip!

That's happened to me. Especially when I VM people, it posts it four more times. It gets super awkward.

Back