Mafia Double Cop mafia(Mafia wins)

Sorry guys I was really busy yesterday.

From what I'm reading, Nightmares acts the same as she always does in Mafia games. Not really sure of what to do and making a few ****posts. Granted, she has no scum meta so we wouldn't know how she would behave as Mafia, but it really seems like dumb town of anything. Not really confident in voting fog her.

It's interesting to see that Cad only pops in to defend herself, but doesn't really post reads.

Nothing really stands out to me for Seoja. Nothing stands out as scum or town to me, so I'll be waiting to see more posts from them.

Shiida seems a bit aggressive right now. Not sure if she's just really confident in scum hunting or is just wants us to bandwagon.

I really don't know how to vote for right now, so I'll be holding off until I see more scummy posts.

No, where did I say that at all?
And actually yea im a prodigy sorry u can't relate :///

" im the one who kept trying to get liam to post and id feel bad lynching him cuz he probs woulda been ok if he didnt post LOL so itd basically be my fault if he were to flip green. "
I'm asking if it's okay to lynch you tomorrow.

Shiida: she's probably the most active here, and she's making a lot of good / helpful points, so I'm Town reading her
Seroja: Hmm, well, she's coming off as quite Town...Ish...but she hasn't posted a whole lot so it's hard to tell. Her read on me was similar to Shiida's so...yeah xD
Call me Daniel: The only think I remember him saying was like "GG" something, so I can't really read him. It might be because he's scum, and avoiding the thread, but I've done that before and been Town...
Liamslash:Yeah, honestly I'm not really sure about this dude, but the Caddberry thing was kinda weird tbh
[Nightmares[/b: I saw her PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops noo I messed up the code ;____;

- - - Post Merge - - -

And oh Daniel just posted rip me

" im the one who kept trying to get liam to post and id feel bad lynching him cuz he probs woulda been ok if he didnt post LOL so itd basically be my fault if he were to flip green. "
I'm asking if it's okay to lynch you tomorrow.

where do u get that...from that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean why are u asking if it's ok to lynch me? Who the heck would ever say yes to that?

Well, it's your fault.
I have no idea but it's just that you keep switching between people really fast, and I don't know why.

I've been in the circle of you, nightmares, and only dropped cad
I was saying I didn't want to lynch you immediately and give you a chance because if you hadn't been active you wouldn't have slipped so much and I'm the one who urged you to post. Get it? I still want a lynch for you. Just nighmares first.

I've been in the circle of you, nightmares, and only dropped cad
I was saying I didn't want to lynch you immediately and give you a chance because if you hadn't been active you wouldn't have slipped so much and I'm the one who urged you to post. Get it? I still want a lynch for you. Just nighmares first.

Yeah sure, I wouldn't call it slipping, more like not understand everything completely.
It does sound pretty mean when your the one forcing me to post and then getting me lynched because you made me post so much.

Guys, how many hours till day ends? Is it like 12 more hours? I mixed up the timezones again FML. If we have more time, I'll be able to rethink my vote.

From what I'm reading, Nightmares acts the same as she always does in Mafia games. Not really sure of what to do and making a few ****posts. Granted, she has no scum meta so we wouldn't know how she would behave as Mafia, but it really seems like dumb town of anything. Not really confident in voting fog her.

It's interesting to see that Cad only pops in to defend herself, but doesn't really post reads.

Nothing really stands out to me for Seoja. Nothing stands out as scum or town to me, so I'll be waiting to see more posts from them.

Shiida seems a bit aggressive right now. Not sure if she's just really confident in scum hunting or is just wants us to bandwagon.

I really don't know how to vote for right now, so I'll be holding off until I see more scummy posts.

what I feel is dangerous about nightmares is how easily you forget about her. for example, the elves game. i know it was a turbo game and definitely weird, but when the end came around she turned out to be scum and I totally didn't even notice her LOL.

as for cad I think I'm over her. I believe that she was having a bad day and between the two VT claims I'm more inclined to think it's Liam.

I think I'm pretty confident about nightmares and Liam actually. like I had the realization recently that I can't help being wrong and all I've got is quotes and the things people say to me so I decided to just post what looks wrong and go with that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys, how many hours till day ends? Is it like 12 more hours? I mixed up the timezones again FML. If we have more time, I'll be able to rethink my vote.

okay oops couldn't connect to bell tree.

I have no idea that's actually why I voted early. Someone should make a clock pls? :$

i saw that reasoning, but i dont care? that post makes you look even worse since youre PR hunting btw. i almost overlooked it thanks for reminding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

okidoke this is confirmed scum theres no way youre not faking ignorance

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless framed was a typo for framer

- - - Post Merge - - -

so. assuming framed was indeed a typo for framer. which it probably was, my b.

no idea if ill miss the vote tomorrow.
##VOTE: Nightmares

my reasoning?
apart from what i said about nightmares in my lil mini-case...(which i really urge you people to check out)
im the one who kept trying to get liam to post and id feel bad lynching him cuz he probs woulda been ok if he didnt post LOL so itd basically be my fault if he were to flip green. and you know, if he lives tonight, ill probably think hes scum even more even though someone living is sorta a dumb reason anyway lol i just still dont trust uuu.
if im right about this, a scumteam of nightmares x liam would make sense with the oak kill. a nooby thing to do for a nooby semi-confused team.
i already know that ill probably die tonight (given oak's death AHAHAHA). if i do PLEASE DO NOT FORGET LIAM OR NIGHTMARES AND PAY ATTENTION THEM. thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i advise no one to claim anymore because in a small game like this youre narrowing down PRs. signing out for tonight.

Wait are literally just voting me because you feel bad about lynching Liam? You said a few page back that you Town read me? o_O

Yeah I explained why I changed my mind about you
And I wanted to give him another chance but now I don't mind switching to him since he's clearly victimizing himself.
I'm super flexible between you or him, I'll see how things play out

It's okay :> I didn't post much because I was busy too. Anyway, what do you think about Liam so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what I feel is dangerous about nightmares is how easily you forget about her. for example, the elves game. i know it was a turbo game and definitely weird, but when the end came around she turned out to be scum and I totally didn't even notice her LOL.

as for cad I think I'm over her. I believe that she was having a bad day and between the two VT claims I'm more inclined to think it's Liam.

I think I'm pretty confident about nightmares and Liam actually. like I had the realization recently that I can't help being wrong and all I've got is quotes and the things people say to me so I decided to just post what looks wrong and go with that.

Ooh I haven't read the Elves game yet! Thank you for highlighting it. I'll go see how Lani was in that game as scum.

Also, regarding Liam- he is somewhat giving me Rosetti vibes. He could either be a legit earnest town or taking advantage of the fact that he's new as an excuse to everything. I guess I have to do a lot of rereading :/

okay oops couldn't connect to bell tree.

I have no idea that's actually why I voted early. Someone should make a clock pls? :$

Tardis please?

Also, regarding Liam- he is somewhat giving me Rosetti vibes. He could either be a legit earnest town or taking advantage of the fact that he's new as an excuse to everything. I guess I have to do a lot of rereading :/
Liam isnt even like rosetti who tried to make reads and was read as town for being helpful, I find most of liam's claims and accusations to follow the majority, mainly what shiida says.

@shiida

I wasn't there for the elf game nor have I read it. I suppose since she does have scum meta I can understand your suspicions a bit more I guess. Still leaning towards town for her though.

As for Liam, his interesting posts come from his little fight with Shiida. I'm thinking that one of them is scum, and I'm a bit more inclined to believe Shiida to be the town since while aggressive, she's been scum hunting.

Liam isnt even like rosetti who tried to make reads and was read as town for being helpful, I find most of liam's claims and accusations to follow the majority, mainly what shiida says.

Yeah not in that manner of course, more like they both saying they're new/confused as a reason for their scummy posts.

I just read the Elves game and yeah Nightmares made like less than 5 posts. Not enough to go by unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*more in terms of them saying they're new/confused-

Yeah not in that manner of course, more like they both saying they're new/confused as a reason for their scummy posts.

I just read the Elves game and yeah Nightmares made like less than 5 posts. Not enough to go by unfortunately.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*more in terms of them saying they're new/confused-

Nightmares has been saying that for her past 5 games, at this point its just a guise to me. This is her 6th game, I dont understand how she doesn't understand

I don't know why you are saying that, when I thought oak was acting weird which is what no one else thought.

Back