Mafia Double Cop mafia(Mafia wins)

Oak, thats an odd kill, kill the inactive? A cop though... damn
And I am the Vanilla townie, not scum Shiida, you seem to take pleasure in targeting me every game. I would have killed you if I was scum. If liam is the other one for real then there are the two VT.

ehh ive only targeted u in AoT and this one and in AoT i was right. would u have killed me tho? thatd make it really obvious.
oh actually ur last sentence is tru, wouldnt make sense for a scumteam to both claim vt hmmm let me rethink this

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch?

ehh ive only targeted u in AoT and this one and in AoT i was right. would u have killed me tho? thatd make it really obvious.
oh actually ur last sentence is tru, wouldnt make sense for a scumteam to both claim vt hmmm let me rethink this

- - - Post Merge - - -

post glitch?

You started to in SU too but I mean thats just from my point of view

I'm on a "I think it's Cadberry, but if she turns up VT then it's Shiida".

i was starting to think you were scum but your vt claim is stopping me from thinking mafia would out themselves that easily but i dont know my thinking is really complicated right now.

You started to in SU too but I mean thats just from my point of view

oh nah i dont remember it being that bad sorry if it seemed that way. but i think i might get off ur case soon. if i do that im back at square 1 though

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok you know what? would anyone else mind looking back at nightmares' posts and telling me what they think?

I wish the miller would out, because in that case, if Cadbberry flips green, we could work out who is mafia if the cop would also out. But now that I said that, the mafia is probably going to say they are miller. It's difficult.

I'm a dead mafia maybe? Whut

Lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or mafia is dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

//shrug

this response still seems fake to me

I'm not really sure what to think o_O

I'm accused of being scum every game and I'm always Town, so I don't want to take this as a sign of Cad being Mafia. But I'm a pretty inexperienced player, and Cad isn't so......

either this is a lack of confidence or...
in AoT, crys, a more experienced player, called me out for fencesitting (i was scum in that game) and this also looks like fencesitting to me.

Lmao alright

But please don't lynch me, I ain't scum :^(

this does not sit right with me at all lol. it implies that shes actually worried about being lynched just because of oak (and maybe partially me but that was after i told her i thought she was clear), then oak ends up dead? red flag #2

then there was that bandwagoning discussion blah blah blah

----

so in a nutshell, i overlooked her cuz shes new but i dont feel like she should be getting a free pass for being a noob, you know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish the miller would out, because in that case, if Cadbberry flips green, we could work out who is mafia if the cop would also out. But now that I said that, the mafia is probably going to say they are miller. It's difficult.

why are you so sure youll find out if shes green soon? you plan to shoot her ?? :^)

ok you know what? would anyone else mind looking back at nightmares' posts and telling me what they think?

I find that its all filler posts about how Oak is wrong, seems to be what she is good at in mafia games, and she started to semi defend me semi agree the moment you started getting on me. She band wagon voted on No Lynch, claiming she always no lynch votes but she never really votes to start with so it isn't much

why are you so sure youll find out if shes green soon? you plan to shoot her ?? :^)

I did plan on lynching her.
But either way, if the cop investigates her and sees that she's green if the cop outs, that would be good.

I'm actually second guessing myself, I doubt very much that mafia would claim townie, especially under pressure. If a cop investigates her and it comes up red, there is no explanation.
I'm clearing Cadberry

- - - Post Merge - - -

ignore me, could be godfather.

I did plan on lynching her.
But either way, if the cop investigates her and sees that she's green if the cop outs, that would be good.

I'm actually second guessing myself, I doubt very much that mafia would claim townie, especially under pressure. If a cop investigates her and it comes up red, there is no explanation.
I'm clearing Cadberry

woah woah woah. u think shes green, and you want to lynch her. but earlier you said this:

Seems off because no lynch actually favours the town, better then voting some random person and them being innocent, mafia could much more easily jump on that bandwagon. I don't know why they moaned at me for that.
Then when they were suspected on, they acted really nervous and defensive.

if a cop investigates her, and she turns out red, then the explanation is that shes either scum or she got framed. are you faking ignorance?

woah woah woah. u think shes green, and you want to lynch her. but earlier you said this:

if a cop investigates her, and she turns out red, then the explanation is that shes either scum or she got framed. are you faking ignorance?

Please check my last post, yeah she could be godfather or framed.

i saw that reasoning, but i dont care? that post makes you look even worse since youre PR hunting btw. i almost overlooked it thanks for reminding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

okidoke this is confirmed scum theres no way youre not faking ignorance

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless framed was a typo for framer

- - - Post Merge - - -

so. assuming framed was indeed a typo for framer. which it probably was, my b.

no idea if ill miss the vote tomorrow.
##VOTE: Nightmares

my reasoning?
apart from what i said about nightmares in my lil mini-case...(which i really urge you people to check out)
im the one who kept trying to get liam to post and id feel bad lynching him cuz he probs woulda been ok if he didnt post LOL so itd basically be my fault if he were to flip green. and you know, if he lives tonight, ill probably think hes scum even more even though someone living is sorta a dumb reason anyway lol i just still dont trust uuu.
if im right about this, a scumteam of nightmares x liam would make sense with the oak kill. a nooby thing to do for a nooby semi-confused team.
i already know that ill probably die tonight (given oak's death AHAHAHA). if i do PLEASE DO NOT FORGET LIAM OR NIGHTMARES AND PAY ATTENTION THEM. thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i advise no one to claim anymore because in a small game like this youre narrowing down PRs. signing out for tonight.

i saw that reasoning, but i dont care? that post makes you look even worse since youre PR hunting btw. i almost overlooked it thanks for reminding me

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

my reasoning?
apart from what i said about nightmares in my lil mini-case...(which i really urge you people to check out)
im the one who kept trying to get liam to post and id feel bad lynching him cuz he probs woulda been ok if he didnt post LOL so itd basically be my fault if he were to flip green. and you know, if he lives tonight, ill probably think hes scum even more even though someone living is sorta a dumb reason anyway lol i just still dont trust uuu.
if im right about this, a scumteam of nightmares x liam would make sense with the oak kill. a nooby thing to do for a nooby semi-confused team.
i already know that ill probably die tonight (given oak's death AHAHAHA). if i do PLEASE DO NOT FORGET LIAM OR NIGHTMARES AND PAY ATTENTION THEM. thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i advise no one to claim anymore because in a small game like this youre narrowing down PRs. signing out for tonight.

Thank you so much Shiida. I am sorry for being less active in this game. I've been busy visiting relatives and whatnot since it's Eid right now. I really appreciate your input Liam, you're doing well so far, town or otherwise.

Also guys, I agree with Shiida. Please don't claim in such a small game. We only have 1 cop left (rip Oak ;A;), and if you're really town, please don't claim. There's nothing to be gained. I am going to re-read the thread at least twice more before I make a proper read on everyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

fml stupid smiley * (rip Oak ;A; )

shiida
Night (obviously)
Liamslash
Caddberry
Seroja

Honestly not sure

- - - Post Merge - - -

*oops meant to bold them

I don't think I can make any substantial reads for now. I feel really relaxed in this game compared to SU mafia so this will be brief, nothing deep.

Seroja - it's me :>
Shiida - I am strongly town reading Shiida right now. She's been actively scum hunting since day 1 and I just have this feeling. I don't see anything off with her reads/mini cases for now.
Cadberry - Cad seems to have adopted this no-nonsense attitude in mafia games since AoT (I followed that game). I scum leaned her early on in SU mafia too due to her sassy/curt attitude but she was town in that game so I honestly can't compare her town/mafia plays anymore. She's a town lean at the moment for me.

Liam - well I feel like Liam is trying to be helpful to town and although some of his posts did sound a bit scummy/suspicious, it could be just because he's new to the game? Null for now though.
Call Me Daniel Now Daniel hadn't been posting much. He did give some reads/thoughts in his few posts, though it's more like posting just enough to not seem suspicious? I kind of have a bad feeling about him but I have to wait until he posts more before making my decision.

Nightmares I'm aware that Lani's play style is usually like this, and she had always been town in every game. But it seems like your oblivious-ness in this game seems a bit forced? Especially after how much you complained about being wotc'ed in AoT because you said you've been making effort in your latest game. Why the lack of effort in this one? You don't even try to explain your reads- plus you're scum reading the two players who claimed vt.

And where is Daniel in your list? Is he perhaps your scum mate and you don't know how to fake read him because this is your first mafia play? Hmm. Now Oak's death might not be an odd kill after all?

Gonna park my vote on Nightmares because I'm very busy right now and might miss the deadline. Can't go on another day with NL and I'm most sus of you right now.

##Vote Nightmares

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

my reasoning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you saying once I flip green the others can lynch you?
This is my first game where I've been active, so don't expect me to be amazing at this, I'm sure you wasn't good when you first started.

Sorry, it was nearly 8 and I had to get to school

I'll explain in a sec

- - - Post Merge - - -

And oh lmao sorry Daniel, I forgot you xD

Are you saying once I flip green the others can lynch you?
This is my first game where I've been active, so don't expect me to be amazing at this, I'm sure you wasn't good when you first started.

No, where did I say that at all?
And actually yea im a prodigy sorry u can't relate :///

Back