• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Doodling YOUR characters! [CLOSED will open again when free!]

Bells
Switch
7520-4264-0921
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Blue Candy
Hi all! I'm in a bit of a slump and looking for inspo so I've decided to take the first 5 replies and drawing a bust of that character you attached! Any character is acceptable and I will either have them out by tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it takes people to respond! Here's an example of a bust pic I did:
Bunnie_(1).png

And tell me if you want the line less look like above or with line art when submitting your character!

A9CA1879-E170-4738-AE6B-AADA01044969.jpeg

I attached the wrong photo before I’m so sorry!! Is it possible to draw her in this outfit instead? 💕 with more of a dirty blonde hair colour like the girl in my avatar has? If not I totally understand!!

This is my girl if you wanted to draw her! Your art is lovely 🥰💕

I’m not really sure what the “line less look” means? o: but the sample art you showed is wonderful! However you want to draw my character is more than okay with me 🥰

omg!! your art is gorgeous 🥺
i would love if you can draw my island rep!! [here]
thank you!! <3 i would like the lineless look btw c:

Thank you!! I'll have her out either tonight or tomorrow!

Ahh I should be thanking you!! I edited my post really quick because I had attached the wrong picture in a rush to get a spot 😅 is that okay? I added the outfit I’d prefer her to be in but whatever you draw is okay with me!! 💕

hi, i’d love if you could possibly draw her!
49DF8DB7-2969-498A-9F4D-1BECE822E182.jpeg
lineless would be fine! thank you for considering! 💙

omg!! your art is gorgeous 🥺
i would love if you can draw my island rep!! [here]
thank you!! <3 i would like the lineless look btw c:

Thank you! Like with the others I'll have them out by tonight or tomorrow!
Post automatically merged:

hi, i’d love if you could possibly draw her!
lineless would be fine! thank you for considering! 💙

Aww everyone's rep is so cute! I'll have her out by tonight or tomorrow!

Ahh I should be thanking you!! I edited my post really quick because I had attached the wrong picture in a rush to get a spot 😅 is that okay? I added the outfit I’d prefer her to be in but whatever you draw is okay with me!! 💕
That's fine!

ahhh could you do https://toyhou.se/9308998.island-rep :000 lineless would be fine!!
Sure! Is there a specific outfit you'd like to see your rep in? I'm doing bust so mainly a specific top or dress!

could you do her if it's not too late? <3 https://sta.sh/2kf61f3k0k8?edit=1

You're the last request so I'll have her out by tonight or tomorrow! Thank you for your submission!!

Thank you! Like with the others I'll have them out by tonight or tomorrow!

Aww everyone's rep is so cute! I'll have her out by tonight or tomorrow!

That's fine!

Sure! Is there a specific outfit you'd like to see your rep in? I'm doing bust so mainly a specific top or dress!

You're the last request so I'll have her out by tonight or tomorrow! Thank you for your submission!!

could it be the dress and wings here; https://toyhou.se/9308998.island-rep#29665458

would I be able to get a picture of mine on here later and have you draw it? if so, that would be great! thanks!

Hi! I'd love to see a redraw of my character (my profile pic is a good reference pic I think) so if you're still taking requests! 🥺 your art is stunning

Hi! I'd love to see a redraw of my character (my profile pic is a good reference pic I think) so if you're still taking requests! 🥺 your art is stunning
Hi hi! You're the second request so there's one more spot to be claimed! And I think your pfp is clear enough for me to get all what I need!

I'd love to request my oc if that's alright! Your art is so cute!!

You're the last request, thank you!

Back