• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Doodles of potential new species

These are so cool! I love the snake and gecko. I would draw out some I have in my mind, but I'm an awful artist so they'd look terrible lol. Hopefully these species will be in a future AC and in our towns one day

Last edited:
These are really cool ideas! I think my favorite is the bat. It is so unique and i think there could be so many great designs if bats were added into the game. I also really like the gecko. I was just thinking that nintendo should add more reptile creatures and a gecko is just the thing because they are super cute. I also like the idea of the puppy but wonder if that is too similar to the dogs that are in the game right now. The snake is interesting and i think it would be cool to have in the game but i wonder how they would have that villager walk on the ground. I think most of the animals have some sort of feet, so it would be interesting to see what animations they come up with to make the snake walk. I also really like the fox design, crayfish, porcupine, and armadillo. Nice job!

I love all your new ones, the Persian is fabulous! I also love the snooty little Shi tzu. :3 And like I already said the fennec is so cute! I'd think her to be a Peppy villager though considering how hyper Fennecs are but normal works too and is my favorite personality type. XD

oh these are great! i'm loving the idea of a seahorse and fox. it'd be cool if we could have owl villagers too like blathers heh. i like the bat one! it reminds me of marshal :)

Omg! These look so amazing! I hope they do incorporate these villagers in the next game. The crayfish reminds me of corphish's design, super cute c: the bat and snake also looks really cool! It would be pretty interesting to see how Nintendo would design the snake but this is a great rendition.

these are all soooo cute!!! desperately want a snake or ferret in the next ac series aaaahhhh

Back