• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Doodles of potential new species

These are so cool! I love the snake and gecko. I would draw out some I have in my mind, but I'm an awful artist so they'd look terrible lol. Hopefully these species will be in a future AC and in our towns one day

Last edited:
These are really cool ideas! I think my favorite is the bat. It is so unique and i think there could be so many great designs if bats were added into the game. I also really like the gecko. I was just thinking that nintendo should add more reptile creatures and a gecko is just the thing because they are super cute. I also like the idea of the puppy but wonder if that is too similar to the dogs that are in the game right now. The snake is interesting and i think it would be cool to have in the game but i wonder how they would have that villager walk on the ground. I think most of the animals have some sort of feet, so it would be interesting to see what animations they come up with to make the snake walk. I also really like the fox design, crayfish, porcupine, and armadillo. Nice job!

I love all your new ones, the Persian is fabulous! I also love the snooty little Shi tzu. :3 And like I already said the fennec is so cute! I'd think her to be a Peppy villager though considering how hyper Fennecs are but normal works too and is my favorite personality type. XD

oh these are great! i'm loving the idea of a seahorse and fox. it'd be cool if we could have owl villagers too like blathers heh. i like the bat one! it reminds me of marshal :)

I
Need
SNAAAAKES

That bat is freaking adorable too
I like most of these o-o

Omg! These look so amazing! I hope they do incorporate these villagers in the next game. The crayfish reminds me of corphish's design, super cute c: the bat and snake also looks really cool! It would be pretty interesting to see how Nintendo would design the snake but this is a great rendition.

these are all soooo cute!!! desperately want a snake or ferret in the next ac series aaaahhhh

Back