• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Doodles of potential new species

FallinDevast

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I felt like sharing my drawings of potential new villager species, you can also share your ideas!

n9VhuHO.png

MORE animals! I gave them natural colors so they'll look pretty distinct for their species. Oh and I started giving em' names and personalities lol

joGo0UJ.png

Last edited:
Omg I just posted a very similar thread..... Awkward.... O_O

Also I love the Bat idea. So cute! I'd love to have a little cranky bat villager. :3

Last edited:
Love the snake, but the interactions would be awkward; like presents & fruit. @...@ Don't eat my hands! & I'll just hand this to your...uh...tail. OOOOOOH but you can have some length/height if there were ferrets. (lol I'm thinking furret) but maybe it would look to much like an otter?! hmmm

I like your fennec Idea! I might consider drawing one now lol. I need more inspiration for cat-like villagers,

Thanks, I'd love to see you draw one! I updated my post, I love that little bat. He kinda reminds me of marshal in a way haha! :3

Also for cats aside from the bob cat, a snooty Persian cat would be cool. There are no fluffy cats. D:

Those are some good villager species there. I want to see some Lemurs and Scorpions. I don't think the bugs will ever happen, though, but maybe.

I love your renditions of various animals as new villagers ^^ - though I think that the dragon looks kind of old xD. I'd love to have dinosaurs as a type of villager though even though the museum hosts a dinosaur exhibit. It would be funny just like how you can give an octopus to octopus villagers.

Ooooh! These are awesome designs~
The chake and seahorse are my favs

I love the snake. But I wonder how it would move in the game if there were a snake.
Also for the crayfish and seahorse, it would be pretty awesome for these villagers to ask you to catch a seahorse and crayfish for them just like how Octavian asks me to catch him an octopus :D

Ooh wow, those are great! My favourites are the bat and gecko designs - I feel they would work really well and fit in or complement the already existing villager species.

These are so cool! I love seeing fan interpretations of Animal Crossing character designs. Definitely stays true to the game.
I'm loving the Seahorse and Parakeet! You should make a few characters of each, would be cool to see different renditions of these animals :)

Some of these are awesome! The crayfish is actually really cute and I neeeeeed puppy villagers in my life :p

Aww, all of these are so cute! I want them all in the next AC. The snake, puppy and bat are especially cute ♡ I don't know how I feel about spider villagers though because I'm terrified of them irl D':

Yea, I felt the snake looked pretty awkward. I'd imagine they can move in an upright and coiled manner lol

I imagined a snake in AC would move by the natural way (body on ground, slowly moving) then it would coil upright while standing. As with the net, I thought they could hold tools with their tail.

Back