Selling Don't have time to customise furniture? I'll do it for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Feedback
100% (321) +

So I want to earn the badge for customising furniture, but I don't have anything that needs to be customised. I figured that since some people do not have the time to customise multiple pieces of furniture a day, I'll gladly do it for you :) You'll have to provide the furniture/clothing that needs to be customised and I will take it to Cyrus throughout my day. I'll use my own bells to customise them, unless it's for an expensive item (throne, for example). If you want an expensive item customised, you'll have to give me the bells for it. Remember, it takes 30 minutes for Cyrus to finish one piece of furniture. I don't time travel so please don't expect this to be fast. This is mainly for people who don't time travel themselves, and who don't have much free time, or who always forget to pick up their furniture.

Rules:

+ 4 items will be free of charge, with each additional item (up to 10 total) costing you 2 tbt each
+ I will pick up all the furniture/clothing from your town. Please make sure you give me all items necessary.
+ If I accept your order, it will be completed that day. I would prefer it if you could make yourself available on the same day as well :)
+ Depending on size of orders, I won't be able to accept too many in a day. But that should be fine, because I don't expect this type of service to be booming anyway. I will close the thread once I am no longer accepting orders for the day.
+ Please post clear instructions on how you want your items customised. Please refer to this site for customisation options: tumblr
+ When I've finished with your order, I will message you. Please pay the total tbt (if applicable) before I come to deliver.

Items requiring IGB payment:

+ Throne: 40,000 IGB
+ Gold set (Randomized): 10,000 IGB
* Please let me know if there are other expensive ones! :)

NOTE: This is a completely experimental service, and I don't really expect to get much out of this, but I thought it would be a helpful way to get the badge without wasting my time on customising furniture that I won't need anyway. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back