Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (383) +
Last 2 I need for blueberry dex, I’ll pay 20tbt for ur time

i fell asleep immediately after posting this

I can help you later today if you still need these. I get home at 5pm EST.

I can help you later today if you still need these. I get home at 5pm EST.

Yesss that would be great! I’m sure I’ll still need them by then, I’ve even been lurking a trading reddit for hours and everyone who posts the trade just gets offline immediately afterward ☠️

Yesss that would be great! I’m sure I’ll still need them by then, I’ve even been lurking a trading reddit for hours and everyone who posts the trade just gets offline immediately afterward ☠️

Just heading home now I’ll be available soon. I know for a fact Scarlet exclusives are rather difficult to come by even if it’s just for a touch trade due to it being a much less popular version than Violet.

Thankfully I chose Scarlet this gen so I’ve pretty much had my pick of Violet exclusives when trading. It also makes it easier for me to help out others. I’m happy to help. :)

Just heading home now I’ll be available soon. I know for a fact Scarlet exclusives are rather difficult to come by even if it’s just for a touch trade due to it being a much less popular version than Violet.

Thankfully I chose Scarlet this gen so I’ve pretty much had my pick of Violet exclusives when trading. It also makes it easier for me to help out others. I’m happy to help. :)

Cool thanks so much, I’m around so I’ll be checking back periodically!

Yeah I’ve noticed that too haha Violet exclusives are muuuuch more abundant! Ironically I really prefer the Scarlet paradox pokemon but I got Violet anyway. I blame Scarlet forcing you to wear orange pants 😭 Lmao

Cool thanks so much, I’m around so I’ll be checking back periodically!

Yeah I’ve noticed that too haha Violet exclusives are muuuuch more abundant! Ironically I really prefer the Scarlet paradox pokemon but I got Violet anyway. I blame Scarlet forcing you to wear orange pants 😭 Lmao

I’m heading online now so I’ll be ready in a few mins.

I hear you about the orange pants. I loved everything more about Scarlet other than that. Thankfully it grew on me. Though I pretty much just wear the Blueberry uniform now as blue is my fave colour haha.

If you ever need/want any of the “unlimited” Paradox Pokemon (for keeps) just let me know and I can totally get you some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back