Oarfish Tail
Special Snowflake
Purple Star Fragment
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (225) +
Hey I'm looking to trade a full set of presents, but would like to recieve them either Christmas eve or Christmas day!

If anybody else would like to swap then, please let me know 😊

Hi! I'd also like one of each colour!! I'd like them purchased in this order, please:

1. Yellow 2. Red 3. Green 4. Blue 5. Pink

I don't need any messages. Would Christmas Eve be okay? I'm just worried I'll get too busy on Christmas Day and end up forgetting. XD If this sounds good, just let me know!

Hi! I'd also like one of each colour!! I'd like them purchased in this order, please:

1. Yellow 2. Red 3. Green 4. Blue 5. Pink

I don't need any messages. Would Christmas Eve be okay? I'm just worried I'll get too busy on Christmas Day and end up forgetting. XD If this sounds good, just let me know!
Sorry, I didn't get a notification! That sounds perfect :) I don't mind which order and would love a generic christmas message haha

Perfect! In case the description of my order wasn't very clear, here's a picture of what I meant:

jpmq5ND.png

So, if you start by buying the yellow first and continue from there in the order I listed, it should end up looking like that. Just thought I'd mention it because I had someone else ask me. :)

Thanks again! Looking forward to trading with you on Christmas Eve!! :D

Just sent your presents over, so you can go ahead and send mine whenever you get a chance. :) Hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas!! :)

Back