Does the internet still work to play with friends???

PoppyPumpkin

Krissy, WAKE UP
Bells
Switch
1982-5982-2886
White Pansy
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Hey all, I'm recently getting back into AC and while I love NH, NL is still one of my favorites. Was thinking of booting the game up here and seeing if anyone here wanted to maybe make friends/play together, but then I remembered about the store being shut down and I was wondering, can people still play together in new leaf?

you can always give it a try but i'm sure the local play is still available. i recently lost my DS so i can't check myself (︶︹︺)

you can always give it a try but i'm sure the local play is still available. i recently lost my DS so i can't check myself (︶︹︺)
Yeah, alas no one I know plays locally. My mom enjoys playing - but she only plays New Horizons.

Pretty sure the online features haven't been announced to be shutting down yet? Just the eShop.
Thanks for the info! Wasn't sure if it was just the eshop or also servers <3

Hey all, I'm recently getting back into AC and while I love NH, NL is still one of my favorites. Was thinking of booting the game up here and seeing if anyone here wanted to maybe make friends/play together, but then I remembered about the store being shut down and I was wondering, can people still play together in new leaf?
Yeah it just uses normal internet at home r

I've also recently started playing New Leaf again (it's been so refreshing, I'm personally enjoying this game more than NH) and I played with a friend online last week, so that works.

Can someone maybe tell me if the Dream Suite still works too? A youtuber (mischa crossing) suggested in one of her videos that Dream Addresses are no longer available. Unfortunately I do not have the Dream Suite unlocked yet, so I cannot check.

I've also recently started playing New Leaf again (it's been so refreshing, I'm personally enjoying this game more than NH) and I played with a friend online last week, so that works.

Can someone maybe tell me if the Dream Suite still works too? A youtuber (mischa crossing) suggested in one of her videos that Dream Addresses are no longer available. Unfortunately I do not have the Dream Suite unlocked yet, so I cannot check.
Hi! I just checked, and it does in fact still work!

Back