• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone remember Animala News?

Bells
I was just thinking about old Animal Crossing videos I used to watch, and I remember the user who uploaded the Animala News videos also uploaded his own original Animal Crossing movie (I think the main character was Kevin and it was something about Christmas and New Years?). I enjoyed these so much, and I was wondering if anybody ever watched these videos and if they remember them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimalaNews/videos ....is a link to the channel. Apparently the user stopped making videos 2 years ago. It's kind of sad to me tbh :(

Does anyone remember that guy who had the hacked Animal Crossing game? He did a bunch of videos, and I think his outfit was of his YouTube logo, which I think was similar to a skull, or maybe some robot guy. I can't remember, but, it would be nice to see his videos again. The last I seen of him was when he was doing videos with Let's Go to the City.

OH MY GOD, I SO REMEMBER THIS! :D

that video of the two guys having a non-racist fight is etched into my mind forever.

Does anyone remember that guy who had the hacked Animal Crossing game? He did a bunch of videos, and I think his outfit was of his YouTube logo, which I think was similar to a skull, or maybe some robot guy. I can't remember, but, it would be nice to see his videos again. The last I seen of him was when he was doing videos with Let's Go to the City.

Are you talking about z0diac or something? I remember they were famous in the bad way and received so much hates on their videos because they would go to people's AC:WW town and act friendly to them then later the host of the town would ask for furniture or something (I remember one person asked for "special mushrooms"...?!), and that items ended up being a seed or brick. Idk if that's who you're talking about but it's just the first that came into mind haha.

Back