• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Does anyone know how to get the white festive tree item?

The mystery of the fabled, albino, Christmas tree. There have only been tales and so called pictures of this elusive beast, yet no one has been close enough to capture it... WILL ANYONE, EVER, TAME THIS WILD ANIMAL!?

This tree is really pretty, makes me almost want to do a full-on dedicated winter wonderland room. We'll see if the Nooklings or Harvey stocks this item in December. Also, on the topic of dlc, is it possible that they are going to resume monthly internet dlc distributions? Is there one for this month?

I believe Harvey sells it? idek. but I WANT IT. it's Christmas and my house is not very Christmas-y :(

i think its mailed to you similar to jack sending you a mask for halloween. jingle might send you this before toy day? idfk maybe its just a new piece of furniture

So no word yet on how to get it? Everyone is like my friend got it okay but where did your friend get it smh.

I hope I find this randomly stashed in my right side room closet lol. That would be a totally me move.

I was able to get one from another user, and I'm super happy, but I am still curious as to what the in game origin of this tree is. Like, where tho? ;0

I've always wanted a white christmas tree variation inrl and on animal crossing and now this makes me want one more. Ugh, that tree is so beautiful, it'd probably look incredible if I put that in my house especially with the theme i've got going on. To me, it sounds like it comes from HHD maybe from a challenge of the month possibly? it doesn't look like the type of item that you'd be able to get easily from decorating homes, if it is from HHD.

_20161115_184133.jpg

Omg how do you get this I need it omg omg omg

I WISH I KNEW. I got mine from another user here, and it's possible that they obtained them in a way that mods don't appreciate. But that doesn't matter to me, and they did it for a good reason! I'm pretty sure that they also do not know the origin of the tree either. :( I'm so sorry. More and more will become available over time though, I'm sure of it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS no proof they used any unruly methods anyways lmao

Looking at the tree in the Nookling's catalogue, it is "not for sale", so it has to be a special item either sold by Harvey, or maybe from Jingle.

I wish we knew for sure!

(And yes, I got mine through "unsavory means"...)

omg that tree is BEAUTIFUL! *____________* I'm hoping it isn't too hard to obtain!

Back