• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Does anyone have the full or parts of the Kiddie series that I can catalog?

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
I can pay you in IGB, TBT, Perfect fruit, or parts of the 7/11 series. I am new to TBTF so please tell me how to give you TBT if that is what you want! Also tell me your FC and a time in EST when we can trade! I really want to get the full kiddie set because I think I have it all but would love to make sure and have it all in my catalog so it is orderable! Thank You so much!

Hi, later today l can order all the kiddie furniture and give them to you for free, including the elephant slide.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe after l get home at 5 pm CST

WOW are you sure?? You dont need anything???? You have been so incredibly sweet and kind to me recently are you sure you dont need ANYTHING AT ALL???????? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Just message me at 5 and we can work this out! Just omg thank you again!!!!!!!!

WOW are you sure?? You dont need anything???? You have been so incredibly sweet and kind to me recently are you sure you dont need ANYTHING AT ALL???????? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Just message me at 5 and we can work this out! Just omg thank you again!!!!!!!!
I'm sure. When l get home i'll immediately order the stuff in NL. But i'll let you know if l have to do it later if something comes up which l hope not. FC 1349-8741-1668
See you later

Back