• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Does anyone have any of the Pikmin Items?

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Hello everyone! I love pikmin so much and have played all the games in the series. This franchise is so amazing and means so much to me! I was wondering if anyone has the following items: Blue Pikmin (Hat), Yellow Pikmin (Hat), or Pikmin (Furniture). I do not need the S.S. Dolphin or Red Pikmin hat as I already have them. If you have any of those I can give you IGB, Perfect fruit of any type, certain 7/11 items, fertilizer or common flowers. Thank you so much for reading and I hope that we can trade! Have an absolutely positive and happy day! <3

I'd prefer MST, but any timezone is good for me. Do you have any of the hero's clothes? (From fortune cookie #3, 5, 8, and 49)
I will use my remaining play coins over the next few days and try to get some! I ALWAYS get them and sell them so I will try and get back to you in a week :D See you then! <3

Back