• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking For Does anyone happen to have Reneé?

raineonpaws

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi. If it's still possible due to the shutdown, would anyone happen to have the sweet rhino baby?

She's my mom's favorite villager, and I have her on my New Horizons island. She always asks me how Reneé is when I play New Leaf, and I have to remind her that I don't have her in my town. I really want to surprise her.

I... don't have much to give in return. But if you don't want her, would you do me a favor, so I can give my wonderful mom a gift?

Side note: is she even *in* New Leaf?
Post automatically merged:

I can offer bells if it comes to it. But please don't make it outrageous, this would be perfect for mothers day.

Unfortunately it is impossible to do New Leaf stuff online after the shutdown unless you know someone who has New Leaf and Renée (in which case you can play locally) or you connect to a community server like Pretendo. However, Pretendo is unfinished and when it's done you need to hack your 3DS to get it working.

To answer your side note, Renée is in New Leaf. In fact, that's where she debuted!
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I forgot something. If you have Renée's amiibo card, you can use that too.

They sell villager cards for really cheap and you can find some online. It can bring her to your town whenever and you won’t have to worry about her leaving, since you can always bring her back.

Back