• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Does anybody wsnt to exchange friend codes?

Naad_nad

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
If anybody is interested in exchanging friend codes please let me know. I am new to this website so i do apologize if this isn't posted in the appropriate place . Anyways, sometimes I just want to play with other people so if anybody wants to be ac friends let me know. Im not fully sure if this sounds weird but i just want some ac friends. my friends are not ac kind of people:/
I don't mind coming to somebody's town or people coming to my town as long you respect it (don't cut down trees or steal my flowers, etc) I will obviously return the respect/courtesy. I would also like some inspiration because I did make one ac friend and their town was gorgeous. Anyways let me know if anybody is interested:]

Last edited:
I'm interested! I really miss doing Island Tours and stuff with friends :( And my main town is 85% done! It's a pretty cherry blossom town.

Back