• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Do you want Inverse Battles to return?

Snek

Time To Party 🎉
Bells
Switch
0744-8044-4420
Tasty Cake
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Tasty Cake
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
For those that don't know, Inverse Battles were introduced in Generation 6. In Inverse Battles, types are reversed and Pokémon immune to certain types are no longer immune to them. For example, in an Inverse Battle, Fighting type moves can hits Ghost types.
1710268966674.png

With the next game set in Kalos (Lumiose City) again would you want Inverse Battles to return?

I think it'd be fun if they did, but I'm not necessarily going to be upset if they don't return. If anything the mechanics for it were really goofy. X)

I'd love for them to return! They had so much potential and were literally used once in the entire series. It's a fun way to make many pokemon have unique types.

I'd say it should come back, it will completely change the metagame if it did. Bad Pokémon that were completely held back due to their bad typing will get to shine here.

I'd say it should come back, it will completely change the metagame if it did. Bad Pokémon that were completely held back due to their bad typing will get to shine here.
Pokemon like all Bug types? Lol

Back in Gen 6 days I thought Zygarde was going to get an ability that creates an inverse battle for his second form in "Pokemon Z" because his types were weak or ineffective against both Xerneas and Yveltal. Boy was I wrong.

Pokemon like all Bug types? Lol

Back in Gen 6 days I thought Zygarde was going to get an ability that creates an inverse battle for his second form in "Pokemon Z" because his types were weak or ineffective against both Xerneas and Yveltal. Boy was I wrong.

Bug and Poison imo and Ice

Back