• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you think this'll work

AstralSkies

Bells
I got the digital copy on my Nintendo 3ds lite. While I do have the digital copy as well.
On the digital copy, with the 1.5 update, I could not find wisp. I tt 'ed a day forward to try to get him, but he's not anywhere. On my physical copy, I have two characters, both have the wisp lamp, the mayor, which has a maximum upgraded house, and a side character, which has a one room, second upgrade house.
If I put the physical copy on my regular 3ds, and go to my digital copy on the lite, could I give the wisp lamp from the side character from the physical copy to the mayor on the digital copy?
Or would that screw everything up?
I heard somewhere that you had to had a certain upgraded house, but the side character house was barely upgraded.
Yes, I payed off my loans on the digital copy Saturday (today), though, 6am is considered a new day in New leaf, but I also heard you could only get wisp from 12am-4am, which was not the case for the physical copy.
Thoughts?

Honestly, I don't even know if you can give other people Wisp's lamp. However, I DO know that the "upgraded house" thing is for the secret storage, not Wisp's lamp. Finding his lamp is totally random, but it can be found at any time of day. It also won't spawn on paths or in flowers. Have you tried looking down on the beach? Lots of people have reported finding it down there.
Just stay in there and you'll find it eventually. I wish you the best of luck!

Last edited:
Back