Do you think ACNL is very flawed?

OMG! I'm amazed how many people get through this game without time travelling. I'm basically a time travelling manic. A time travelling enthusiast! I've always time travelled, otherwise the game just gets so boring. It's actually awesome that there are so many people out there that don't time travel. And I don't feel bad about it. If we weren't meant to do it, why would it be in the start menu, I mean really?

But seriously, Animal Crossing is totally different for everyone. For a lot of people it's about the perfect town with all the landscaping and PWPs. For some people it's about all the villagers and having their houses in a neat little row. For some it's about having all the shops on Main Street and all the badges and all the fish and furniture and bugs. For me it's all about the decorating and the house. I totally agree that it's 100% up to you how you play the game and what you focus on, and who is anyone else to tell you you're playing wrong because you buy bush starts and rares on forums, or hack or time travel or reset or whatever? The thing is what you do doesn't affect anyone else's playing experience, so just play how you want to get the most out of your game.

Thanks, everyone, wow this topic is kinda popular. I'm surprised barely anyone agrees with me but whatever.
I guess in the next game I hope they provide you with more bushes per day (other than hibiscus) and the option to move houses around.
I just feel like animal crossing used to be very punishing
Also, I always thought it would be great if you could sell houses and choose one out of multiple random villagers to move in.

Back