• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you still play Animal Crossing?? How often?

Do you still play AC? How often?

• Total voters
I seem to go in cycles of off/on, and recently hit an "on" cycle again.. I notice more people to play with now than the last time though.

Every day unless I am too busy or too sick. But mostly every day, yeah.

Yea, I do my dailies in game and check up so no one's moving and play around a bit. Just waiting for fishing tourney so I can get golden rod now haha.

i still play acnl quite often, mainly because i have a ****load of work to do on my second town.

i don't even have any pwps yet or any dreamies rip

I have phases. My phases usually last anywhere between 2-4 months of some daily playing and then I go on a few months of hiatus- this hiatus is caused by work and adult life haha. Even when I do have my phases, I really don't accomplish much. I've had the game since 2013 and still have not made my town the way I want it to look nor do I have all the villagers that I would like living in my town. It's a forever work in progress.

I'm so glad to see that so many people are still playing! I started last year, and felt I was super late in the game already! :D

Well I used to play all day everyday back when new leaf first came out.
That summer was freaking amazing. I get such a lovely nostalgic feeling thinking about it.. ^-^

I slowed down for a bit. Went a while without playing.
It just got a bit blah :c

Then I decided to re-make my town.
Now I am playing as much as possible...pretty much everyday for majority of it.
I am getting as many dreamies as possible, moving the icky ones out, planting pretty flowers and purchasing them from people on here, playing with friends, PWP.....

I think re-making it saved me. I love it so much and am so excited about it again.

BUT I DO WANT THAT NEW MAIN SERIES GAME THOUGHHHHHH!!!!
~ Waiting forever~

After a year of playing it, it kind of gets old. I usually come back for events and Gracie's end of the season sales. I've been playing more recently since Lopez moved in two days ago :)

I just got New Leaf a week ago so... yeah... I try to play it every day xD (And I'm still in the big hype phase).

I haven't played Wild World since getting New Leaf though.... I honestly feel bad about neglecting my villagers (Especially Elmer..He's my favorite and he just moved in before I start playing NL). Do any of you rotate between AC games, or just stick to one game?

I basically play every day. There are some days when I just check in with my town and villagers to make sure everything's okay, but generally I still play a lot :3

i try to play as often as i can, but school keeps me really busy so i can't play as much as i'd like to.

During summer break I was like playing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll day and I even played it so much to the point where I was playing it like 30 hours straight with no sleep lol oops xoxo

I wish I was still addicted to that game like i was before but school is so annoying ughhhhhh

I play for like a year daily and then I don't pick it up again for another year.

I play it once every three days or so for bamboo control and to make sure my villagers aren't leaving, or I'll play when there are events. Other games have stolen most of my attention for the time being.

Bamboo control is real! Once you start unless every square is covered with flowers...they invade...

I'm still playing - got really sick over the Holidays but now I'm back managing my towns as mayor again. :)

Back