do you still play ACCF?

I admit to having played City Folk a few days ago. Also, wow it's Liquefy! I remember your guides!

I still play ACCF with Friends and I'm always open to meet with someone on Wi-Fi. :)

I actually played this game for the like the first time in a year a couple days ago. Played it Saturday and Sunday, and gave my whole house a makeover.

Maybe once every two weeks, if I'm really bored.. Nothing much to do anymore..

The only Animal Crossing game I play is Wild World these days. The GCN version is my favorite, but having WW on the DS makes it more relaxing to play. City Folk is so bad that it is unplayable.

Haven't in a long time, got too many games on my plate :p

nope because after all my flowers died when I paused for a week, I really didnt feel like setting up the flowers to make more hybrids.

nope because after all my flowers died when I paused for a week, I really didnt feel like setting up the flowers to make more hybrids.

I know that feeling. It would be great if in the 3DS versions flowers didn't wilt. The watering can could return but it could be used to water flowers that you want to create hybrids or multiples of. Watering flowers to keep them alive is really just a chore. Some people may say that the game is a chore itself, but watering flowers just goes way beyond that.

I know that feeling. It would be great if in the 3DS versions flowers didn't wilt. The watering can could return but it could be used to water flowers that you want to create hybrids or multiples of. Watering flowers to keep them alive is really just a chore. Some people may say that the game is a chore itself, but watering flowers just goes way beyond that.

yeah but that will probably not happen. I think u have to have that aspect in the game no matter what, but sometimes its anoying.

Serious double posts. XD

I play Animal Crossing: City Folk not as much as I used to.. I have Wild World and City Folk, though. I am filthy rich on Wild World. Lol.

Back