Do you sell or do you keep your old games?

Do you sell or keep?

• Sell

Votes: 16 21.6%
  • Keep

Votes: 58 78.4%

• Total voters
I usually keep my old games. I plan on selling them but then I realize that I probably won't get much for them so why bother?

I usually keep all the games that I've ever bought, I only get rid of my games if there something I really didn't enjoy playing through or I just don't enjoy said game anymore.

I use to sell a game occasionally but I would almost always regret it so now I just keep all of them

It depends. If it's for a console that I have and actively use, then no I won't sell them.

However, if it's for a console that I no longer have but still have games for then I will sell them if I can find a place that will take them

I only sell it if I didn't like it or, after playing it, think I'll never play it again. I've sold games in the past and regretted it and had to rebuy, so I don't sell games that often. As a result, my game collection is quite large. Maybe too large. O_O

I often give up old games if I find myself not playing them for a very long period of time, yeah. or if they're games I've held onto and know I won't care to play them anymore.

Last edited:
It depends.

I pretty much look at the game and think "Will I ever want to play this again?".

If I like a series in general, I'll buy and keep all the games regardless of if I liked them or if I will ever play them again. It's literally the only reason I still own the 3 Final Fantasy XIII games. I would have sold them otherwise.

If I don't think I'll ever play a game again or just flat out didn't enjoy it (and it isn't a sequel to something I like) I'll sell it straight away. This means any primarily online multiplayer based games get sold as soon as they become dated.
This happened way too much with the last gen consoles (PS3/360)....The amount of games I've kept on PS3 compared to PS2 is pathetic.
Basically this XD

I keep all my games for the most part, occasionally lending them out to those that I really trust. Never know when I might want to replay a few games, something I do quiet often with a vast majority of them.

I tend to keep my games no matter how bad they are... Laziness is definitely a factor, lol.

Back