• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do You Roleplay?

Kaime

stale cinnamon roll
Bells
Switch
4169-7263-2418
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
I'm just curious! c:

If so, what do you roleplay?

And where to do you roleplay at?
I'm looking to join a roleplay forum, I just don't know of any.

I used to a lot more when I was younger, I think I enjoyed it a lot more then, but I do dabble here and there still. Mario and Batman were always my favorites, though I've been through a bunch of fandoms before like Yu-Gi-Oh, Keroro Gunso, and embarrassingly Kingdom Hearts, though I think probably 90% of RPers have joined at least one KH forum in their lives at some point. (Not knocking on KH, I just liked it more when I was young.) :D

i used to roleplay a ton when i was a teen but then i kind of stopped and i keep like getting into the mood to go back to it but i'm too lazy to, i think.

i love to rp, but usually only with people im close to/know personally.
ive had too many bad run ins rping with strangers or groups, theres way too much drama and it was just way too stressful

i used to rp a lot when i was a teenager but i've kind of fallen out of it, i was part of a really great dc-verse forum but i have no idea if it's even still alive..

i started roleplaying on a pokemon forum when i was like eight and i went on to gaia and then on jcink forums. they all died out too quickly and it's hard to find a good partner who will commit.

I do roleplays with a friend of mine, mainly. We have these characters that we've had since the beginning of high school and the more we grow, the more they do. I've always been fond of characters and giving them stories is fun for me. I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at it, but it's a nice way to pass the time.

yes, with fawful. wreck-it ralph/batman/mario/a plethora of other things. i dont really do it with anyone else that much, she's my favorite partner. i prefer singular rps, don't like the whole forum-y deal. used to do saiyuki/kingdom hearts/whatever else a lot. and OC stuff.

i used to roleplay all the time in a forum i used to go to. not anymore though because i'm really picky. i like well thought out ones with a set plot and all the characters make sense and arent fighting for attention and people type paragraphs with proper grammar and stuff (writing and rps are the only place where it bothers me). out of everyone i have ever RPed with i think there are probably 2 or 3 people whose style i liked.

Ha. Ha. Ha..

For twelve years too long have I roleplayed. God help me. It's one of the reasons I'm addicted to irc.

Last edited:
I used to RP a bit with a couple of friends back when I was younger, but I never got into it much aside from that.

YES I do Dark Veil in the basement :3

*sob* I'm so proud of my lil' baby *sob*
Whoa whoa whoa I was the creator of Dark Veil 2.

Anyway, I do RP around here. I've made a few friends by doing so. I roleplayed on an iOS's forum once, based on Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon. I didn't know much, but I had lots of fun.

Other than TBT, I don't currently roleplay.

Whoa whoa whoa I was the creator of Dark Veil 2.

Anyway, I do RP around here. I've made a few friends by doing so. I roleplayed on an iOS's forum once, based on Pok?mon Mystery Dungeon. I didn't know much, but I had lots of fun.

Other than TBT, I don't currently roleplay.

Well EXCUSE ME MISTER, but WHO set up the first one which was a COMMERCIAL SUCESS? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Yes! I don't roleplay on a forum, though. I mainly RP via Skype or something~
Right now i'm in a Hunger Games war type of thing, super fun!

Back