Do You Prefer Hacked Towns or Natural/Non-Hacked Towns?

Do you prefer visiting hacked towns or non hacked towns

• Hacked

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Non-Hacked

Votes: 41 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaffacakemunchr

▫♡*•Jaffa•*♡▫
Bells
Purple Violet
Flea
Tasty Cake
Yellow Violet
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
So when visiting dream addresses lately I found most are hacked towns... It kind of disappoints me though as the people have not worked hard to get their finished town and just hacked it (even though that can be difficult).

I love and prefer to see people's dream address towns which are not hacked and have been completed by putting it a tonne of effort. And personally I don't really enjoy seeing towns with plants in the rivers and on the plaza etc.

So do you guys prefer hacked or natural/non-hacked towns?

Hacked towns when done right can be very beautiful but I much prefer going to a non-hacked town because I like to see people working with what they have and try to make the best of it on their own.

Last edited:
I like hacked towns but as someone who has no way to hack their town I can't help but feel sad that hacked towns get so much attention when natural towns take much more effort and time to make! (I do not hack so I don't truly know how much time it really takes)

Natural towns take much more thought and planning too.
So I love hacked towns for the novelty of crazy no rules plants everywhere fun, but I have much more respect for a highly planned out natural town.

I like hacked towns but as someone who has no way to hack their town I can't help but feel sad that hacked towns get so much attention when natural towns take much more effort and time to make! (I do not hack so I don't truly know how much time it really takes)

Natural towns take much more thought and planning too.
So I love hacked towns for the novelty of crazy no rules plants everywhere fun, but I have much more respect for a highly planned out natural town.

My thoughts exactly. Sure its fun to look around and stuff, but I prefer natural towns because they tend to take more time and effort.

I took a long hiatus from animal crossing and when I came back, I revisited an old dream address that I loved and I was so shocked when I saw bamboo shoots in the river. I thought it was a virus lol. I realised later that people were hacking their towns, which I thought was cool at first, but I mainly visit DA's to get inspiration for my own town and since I don't hack, I feel kind of turned off visiting those towns now.

I like both, and I think people should respect the work put into hacked towns. It's not like it's easy to do, and you could also end up with a bad result if you just go crazy and put plants everywhere. It's just another way to express creativity if done right :)

However, non-hacked towns are even more interesting for me, because they give me a standard to look up to! I can check out other people's towns and it gives me ideas for my own. People shouldn't feel their town is inferior because it isn't hacked, in fact they should feel pride as long as they put effort into it!

All you guys share the same views! I do appreciate both I guess but natural towns make me feel as though the owner has worked a lot harder to achieve their town!

The game came out a number of years ago. Of course people are starting to hack their games, since they're growing bored of playing. That's why I do it, because I get no enjoyment from playing the game normally, since I've pretty much exhausted every feature there is in the game.

There was a time where all of the towns on the dream suite weren't hacked and were products of people's hard work.
Although, just because a town is hacked doesn't mean that the owner didn't spend hard work putting it together. I know of plenty of people that have literally spend days hacking their towns to make them look perfect.

I don't understand...?
The large letter typing makes them think of people who type in all caps (which can be interpreted as screaming/yelling).

That said, as for the topic at hand I find nothing wrong with hacking for exclusive items and such (not all of us started playing the game when it first came out and plenty of people have restarted towns since then, making things lost forever if they didn't have a trusted friend to hoard for them) or exploiting glitches that were never ironed out to get particular results, but I would be concerned about my data and the data of the hacker involved. It may be fun, yes, but what if you wake up one day and can't load your hacked town? I think I'd rather visit an organic town rather than one that's been hacked to hell and back.

Last edited:
I chose non-hacked. Hacked towns are cool and all, but I like when people work with what the game gives you to work with.

I picked natural but I have nothing against hacked towns either, both can be beautiful! However, when hacked towns are "overdone" I just really don't like the look of them, a few weeds in the river is really pretty though! I've visited both hacked and natural towns and both are great,

I don't mind hacked towns but when they go overboard with things I usually just peace out. I visited one that had rocks everywhere once. People had been talking about what a neat place it was but you literally could go anywhere without running into a frigging rock! I had borrowed a shovel at the start and smashed some of them to clear a path back to the plaza when I got sick of it.

For the most part, I like seeing what people can do with natural towns. There was a town that I thought was absolutely beautiful and I'd visit it a lot, but then the owner figured out how to hack, and it honestly kind of ruined the beauty of the town in my opinion.

I prefer natural towns. Hacked towns can be cool and all, but I like seeing the game played like it was intended to be.

I prefer towns that don't look like trash basically. I prefer hacked towns because "work smarter not harder" ya know?
The hacked town that I done like is when they out random ass **** in the water like a bench in the waterm likebwtf Is the point of that?

Last edited:
I actually really like hacked towns but it makes me sad that i'll probably never be able to achieve the same

My thoughts exactly. Sure its fun to look around and stuff, but I prefer natural towns because they tend to take more time and effort.

^^^^Pretty much view

and plus it makes me super sad as I can not hack and never will be able to

Back