• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you play Animal Crossing NL with anyone in real life?

No:( I convinced my friend to play it but she's tight on money so it won't happen and no one else seems interested. </3

Occasionally this one couple I'm friends with.. but they don't rly play as much as me.

im trying to get my friend to play it u_u but she's contemplating whether or not she wants to get a 3ds or wait for the switch so probably not. none of my friends likes these kind of games.

I play with my sister sometimes! I don't trust random people online to visit my town unless we're trading since someone decided to steal my hybrids.

I used to play it with my gf but she lost interest in it pretty quickly.

I play with my brother, my sister and my niece. We don't play together very often, but when we do, I think it's fun going to everyone's towns. c:

I play acnl with my best friend. We often go to each others town and sell our perfect fruit or play island tour games

My husband sometimes plays. My alt character in town is for him. And my best friend used to play before her wifi on her ds broke.

Back